gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975536 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 28, 2024, 04:25 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Ok lets build the Ultimate Old School Race BMX (HUBS)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ok lets build the Ultimate Old School Race BMX (HUBS)  (Read 1723 times)

Offline jimmyp

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: Ok lets build the Ultimate Old School Race BMX (HUBS)
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2010, 08:16 PM »
If Pro Class got the most overall votes only by combining 2 types why didn't the same happen with Skyway Tuffs and the Graphite ones also?

It did, skyways got 6+2, Pro Class got 6+3 therefore more overall votes

I explained this in the wheel rims thread, check it out >:(  :)

Offline Why isnt this working

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2010, 08:34 PM »
Sorry to change the subject but I cant belive skyways didnt get the nod on the wheel vote, unbelievable. F*ck me, they have to be the most iconic 80's bmx wheel. I'll now brace myself..............................go on then.

Si. :-*

To be honest Si, I cannot believe Pro Class got the nod either, Skyways wouldn't have been the choice either.  The poll is supposed to be the 'Ultimate' and Skyways and Pro Class are in no way the ultimate.

Pro Class got the most votes overall so therefore won the section. I know skyways are iconic but how many people raced with em back in the day. Remember we are trying to build the ultimate Old School BMX Race Bike, the best parts we would all pick to build a Race Machine for back in the day or now  :daumenhoch:

Fair play Jimmy. I never wanted to upset the thread my friend. Pro class to me means not a lot i'm affraid but what you said is 100% correct and the masses have decided. For me as a kid tuff 2's were the holy grail and I washed so many cars to get my first set it was ridiculous.......  I probely went through two wimbledons saving my car wash money before getting the bus to the Basildon branch of Halfords and grabing my lavinder tuffs from the rack.... lovely days they were.
Very sorry if i've rattled your great thread.

Si. :)

Offline jimmyp

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2010, 10:58 PM »
Sorry to change the subject but I cant belive skyways didnt get the nod on the wheel vote, unbelievable. F*ck me, they have to be the most iconic 80's bmx wheel. I'll now brace myself..............................go on then.

Si. :-*

To be honest Si, I cannot believe Pro Class got the nod either, Skyways wouldn't have been the choice either.  The poll is supposed to be the 'Ultimate' and Skyways and Pro Class are in no way the ultimate.

Pro Class got the most votes overall so therefore won the section. I know skyways are iconic but how many people raced with em back in the day. Remember we are trying to build the ultimate Old School BMX Race Bike, the best parts we would all pick to build a Race Machine for back in the day or now  :daumenhoch:

Fair play Jimmy. I never wanted to upset the thread my friend. Pro class to me means not a lot i'm affraid but what you said is 100% correct and the masses have decided. For me as a kid tuff 2's were the holy grail and I washed so many cars to get my first set it was ridiculous.......  I probely went through two wimbledons saving my car wash money before getting the bus to the Basildon branch of Halfords and grabing my lavinder tuffs from the rack.... lovely days they were.
Very sorry if i've rattled your great thread.

Si. :)

No probs m8, no harm done.

This is an open thread, you are free to state your case and put forward your opinions why what is best.

Everyone get your choice in and get voting for it, its what these threads are all about  :daumenhoch:

Offline jimmyp

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2010, 08:14 PM »
Come on dudes get your votes in, only 13 votes so far  :shocked: :daumenhoch:

Offline jimmyp

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2010, 04:17 PM »
Voting ends tonight  :daumenhoch:

Offline jimmyp

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2010, 10:30 PM »
cOME ON DUDES, NOT LONG LEFT, GET THOSE VOTES IN  :daumenhoch:

Offline jimmyp

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2010, 01:20 PM »
Ok the winner is Bullseye hubs  7 (25.9% of the vote

Thanks to everyone who voted, now onto the next part  :daumenhoch:

Offline ron burgundy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2010, 04:25 PM »
Next time, please put 'now voting' in the title when it's time to make a choice.   

Cheers :daumenhoch:
"Thanks for the Fish Fingers idea... I'm fooking loaded now!!!"

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Ok lets build the Ultimate Old School Race BMX (HUBS)

gfxgfx
gfx gfx