gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975497 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6343 Members - Latest Member: dan-dare March 28, 2024, 02:15 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  2010 RADBMX Charity ride! 5th September!!!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 2010 RADBMX Charity ride! 5th September!!!  (Read 68083 times)

JT71

Re: 2010 RADBMX Charity ride! 5th September!!!
« Reply #275 on: September 06, 2010, 04:14 PM »
This year was the first year Ive made it along. It was fun, I love cycling round, I dont do it enough. Me and JT71 Joe cycled MILES! (How glad am I that I still use a seatpost? haha)

Thanks to all who organized the event. Top job  :daumenhoch:

was glad i met you two yesterday or i probably would have still been there LOST!!!!!  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

we did try to lose you "look at the weight of that bike, he'll never keep up" but you were always there. lol.

Offline aerostylie

• Cherry Picker
  • Ridin the TA (but not quite like Bob Medrano)
  • Rated:
« Reply #276 on: September 06, 2010, 11:07 PM »
That last few miles of riding was one of my fav parts of the day. When else will we be able to bomb thro the tunnel, weaving in and out of the cats eyes and hitting the little banks on the side of the road. So much fun, pure BMX!

Alex, you were just styling it yesterday, it was a laff watching you when we were all riding through London (not the skyride route) with everyone looking and you bustin mad moves, I said to Joe, 'fook me did you see that', brilliant to watch :daumenhoch:
Vans Style

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #277 on: September 07, 2010, 09:14 AM »
did anyon else see the old bloke riding round with fook all on!  he just had a pair of painted on pants, the security guys were trying to stop him as people were complaining  ;D

Offline BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN

• Berm Worm
  • "Click here for link"
  • Rated:
« Reply #278 on: September 07, 2010, 12:43 PM »
I would just like to say thanks to everyone for a great day out  :daumenhoch: to Pickle and others who help make it that great day

I would like to say sorry for anyone that went mad, with me driving them crazy with my siren - but it did work when going through red lights and with pedestrians and at one point we pulled a van over thinking it was the cops behind him  :2funny:

as per each year MATT/swivel never failed to have some thing wrong with his bike from the start  ::) ;D happy in the end that he got his bolt and was able to come off the Valium to keep riding along with us big boys  :LolLolLolLol:

most of us would like to that wolfgirl for getting her bum out at the gun pub  :angel:

the mini thrashers that ketp the pack up to speed in the front of the ride  >:D

Holwuff for snapping his chain - but the lad at Evans for sorting it out and getting him back on the road

bam bam for nearly kicking it off before it had started at the train station with the guard - all pubs have been alerted for next year  ;) ;D

It was good to meet you all - some great rides that were pure class - we need a few more plasters for the fallen - a few more tools for the finger tight

GREAT DAY OUT - CHEERS ALL  :4_17_5:

The Devil is away on business, I'm having to step in for him - How can I make your day Hell !!!

Offline holwuff

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #279 on: September 08, 2010, 08:58 PM »
and thanks to you bandy for coming back to find me while the bike was in surgery!  ;D  :daumenhoch:

Woz

« Reply #280 on: September 11, 2010, 10:57 AM »
Hi guys, had a great day too, great to see loads of good bikes burning through the city. I drive through daily on my commute to work but it was soooooo much more fun on a bmx. If it wasn't a 120 mile round  trip I would be tempted, on the other hand my arse was v sore on Monday so maybe not. Good to meet more faces from the site all top people!  :daumenhoch:

thecrooch

« Reply #281 on: September 16, 2010, 11:53 AM »
COME ON GUYS AND GIRLS GET THE SPONSORSHIP MONEY IN.....

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Ah feck it, go on then...
  • Rated:
« Reply #282 on: September 16, 2010, 12:20 PM »
£80 donated + £22 gift aid. More to collect also.

Matt  :)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  2010 RADBMX Charity ride! 5th September!!!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx