gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975535 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 27, 2024, 03:49 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Me & My Bikes  |  Adeshere
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Adeshere  (Read 1311 times)

adeshere

Adeshere
« on: May 18, 2010, 11:03 PM »
Name: Adrian ( very late 30's )

Years Collecting: Too many

Interests: PUB , Football , PUB

Dislikes: Parking on the pavements, wife moaning about football

Favourite BMX: Skyway TA

Favourite Old School BMX Brand: Skyway

Got my first BMX as a young boy from the catalogue. I remember it was blue and silver and most likely a burner. Painted it
various colours and broke most bits including the forks. Think the only thing left was the frame and crank in the end.

Accidently discovered ebay and placed a bid on a frame not thinking i would win it and then had to explain to the wife what i had done.

That was the start ...

First bike was a Haro Master 1985 in white with all the original bits( not copy bits ) i wanted as a kid

Then managed to get my all time No1 frame and forks, the skyway TA. Built it as a full on freestyler and is still my favourite

Then decided i need something to ride at the RADBMX meet in Milton Keynes. Decided to build a Haro race bike, with as much as the correct parts on it as possible. Couldn’t afford the correct cranks !

Then to keep my son away from my collection i built him a skyway ta pit bike. 16” tuffs are so cool !

Well, thought i would get my latest build finished as its MK this weekend

Always been a fan of BMX Bandits when the film first came out many years ago, so just had to build one of the bikes

Still want to get a real Tange red seat clamp but happy with rest of the build especially the NOS Grips
« Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 10:18 AM by adeshere »

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Me & My Bikes  |  Adeshere

gfxgfx
gfx gfx