gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975538 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6347 Members - Latest Member: Paulo2 May 01, 2024, 07:42 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  Just got back
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Just got back  (Read 3478 times)

Offline HUTCHMAN

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
Just got back
« on: August 01, 2010, 07:16 PM »
Just got back from MK10,what a brilliant day.Just want to says a big thanks to all the guys who put so much into organising the event.

Offline dancetothedrummersbeat

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Andy
  • Rated:
Re: Just got back
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2010, 08:30 PM »
I agree - Thanks to all the organisers for their excellent work. Can't wait until next year! Lets hope it happens!

johnny bluff

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2010, 08:42 PM »
I just wanna say what a top day...loved it.....nice chattin to los again...and a few new radsters....

roll on the whole weekend for me next year....

johnny...

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Ah feck it, go on then...
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2010, 08:45 PM »
I didn't think I could make it as was hanging from a long drive back from cornwall and seriously hungover but turned up and was really impressed with the turn out and builds again, bigger and better than last year, excellent work guys, looking forward to next year already and catching up with you lot again.

Matt  :daumenhoch:

Moschops

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2010, 09:06 PM »
Really enjoyed running racing today guys, you lot are on the ball now and it helps make things run slick.

Big up to Nikki & Ratty, and to Claire M and other finish line Lady's  and mr Matt W  :daumenhoch:

Lets hope we can get an 11 sorted, MK is more than willing to host another  ;)

Caddy555

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2010, 09:35 PM »
What a brilliant day, totally agree with Lee, well run and slick.

The main thing is its how BMX should be friendly and everyone chilled (even though most had hangovers).

Good racing and the Show and Shine well those bikes rock,respect to you guys.

Well done to Pinky well deserved win RWYB 15+, Caddy Jnr will have to train harder for next year.

Cheers for a great day Matt W Gashead and every body and respect to Mr and Mrs Ratty.

Caddy Snr and Jnr.

elmsy

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2010, 09:52 PM »
"Just want to say thanks to the people who organised MK10 for a brilliant day".   :daumenhoch:

moomin

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2010, 11:26 PM »
MK10 was THE BEST YET, met some fantastic new friends, put faces to names, and caught up with our buds, bloody brilliant  :daumenhoch:

Friday nights after party with Matdub, love you bubba, we owe you  :daumenhoch:

Too many peeps to mention but

THANK YOU to all the organisers, you are all selfless people  :smitten:

Cant wait for MK 11, lets all get behind the site, it's events and suppport the forum we love  :-*

Doz

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2010, 08:45 AM »
Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to all the organisers behind MK10,

I'd never been to an old school meet before and really enjoyed it, saw some cool old bikes, meet some friendly people, talked lots of nonsense about bikes, and spent far too much money on bits!

All good really.

Hope you can do it again next year, as I'll be there - with a bike this time too.

Thank you once again.

JT71

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2010, 08:52 AM »
Frickin awesome Sunday! My first taste of racing and I can't wait for next year, I'll play with the big boys in OS 20" next year!

Thanks to everyone who made it happen great to catch up with the radsters again!

:4_17_5:

Offline JT Smooth

• Site Supporter
  • Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2010, 09:01 AM »
Frickin awesome Sunday! My first taste of racing and I can't wait for next year, I'll play with the big boys in OS 20" next year!

Thanks to everyone who made it happen great to catch up with the radsters again!

:4_17_5:

Joe you big homo,

Wicked to see you racing, you were getting faster and faster with every lap, Well done  :4_17_5:

Offline Jon The Bassist

• Flip-Whip
    • Delirium alt/rock/metal covers
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2010, 10:22 AM »
Yeeha! That was a fantastic weekend, and my first MK. Thanks to all for organising it :daumenhoch:
It was great to meet and talk to so many of you; I'd have liked more time to catch up with more of you but there's always next year!
More pictures and stuff to follow when I've uploaded and edited them.
Jon

neckbrace

« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2010, 11:03 AM »
We all had a great time. Thankyou very much. Charley  :4_17_5: rwyb 9under, oh yea  :).

pinky

MK10
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2010, 04:07 PM »
"Well done to Pinky well deserved win RWYB 15+, Caddy Jnr will have to train harder for next year.
"
Caddy Snr and Jnr. 

Paul and Simon - thanks for your comments..   think Anthony will have to keep on eating to get first next year..
Fingers crossed..

He thoroughly enjoyed it, and that's what matters...
Including being named "Kings of Leon" with his bunny hop at 38"

Helena

Banachek BMX

« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2010, 06:35 PM »
Ditto - Arrived on Sunday - Awesome day - Massive thanks to the organisers for giving old school BMX a fab showcase with MK. I will make it a weekender next year - In the mean time just need to become a site supporter, sort of feel guilty for not already being one now ::)
Once gain thanks to all my BMX Bros for making it a great day :smitten:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  Just got back

gfxgfx
gfx gfx