gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975526 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 19, 2024, 03:35 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  MK10
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: MK10  (Read 14157 times)

Offline Dingobmxer

• Founding Fathers
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
Re: MK10
« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2010, 11:12 PM »
fookin awesome weekend and my first full weekender

too much beer, too many laughs,so many bikes and best of all or me, so many nice dudes and dudettes  :4_17_5:

Dingo

dan-dare

« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2010, 11:13 PM »
yep top-time as usual.

nice one. :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #52 on: August 01, 2010, 11:21 PM »
Pete - What we watchin'  ::)  :2funny:
Dancing on Ice  ;D

one of the funniest moments of MK10  :2funny:

In2 bmx

« Reply #53 on: August 01, 2010, 11:28 PM »
fookin top weekend . Thanks to all that made it happen and everyone involved   :daumenhoch: stunning bikes and friendly people......
It was good to catch up with friends, and make some new ones .  :) .

trickydeno

« Reply #54 on: August 01, 2010, 11:31 PM »
top top weekend guys!

massive thanks to all who work so hard to make it possible! just gutted i couldn't stay sat night to get hammered and get to know more of you  :(

had a wicked day today though  :daumenhoch:

Offline Redline

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #55 on: August 01, 2010, 11:38 PM »
Was my first MK.... hangin out with like minded people and foolin around on bikes... it just rolled back the years guys

......thanks for an amazin weekend - won't miss another one for sure  :daumenhoch:

John

slurp

« Reply #56 on: August 01, 2010, 11:55 PM »
Many thanks to the RAD team for putting in the effort, top event as ever. Only wish I could have done the whole weekend.

Good to catch up with friends to.

Also many thanks to the lads that bought stuff off me.

Dave

xGoose

« Reply #57 on: August 02, 2010, 12:03 AM »
Yep cracking weekend, real nice to finally meet up with a load of you lads at last!  :daumenhoch:

And a massive thanks to the organizers. The racing, S+S, camping, the peeps, all terrific! ;)

Offline NORTY40

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
  • Rated:
« Reply #58 on: August 02, 2010, 12:05 AM »
Great event again lads , massive thanks to all the guys involved in making MK10 what it was   :4_17_5:

Reckon the 4am club is getting a bit silly though  :crazy2:
WANTED : Old school BMX patches/sew on badges ......  please  :)

mark 2

« Reply #59 on: August 02, 2010, 12:40 AM »
Poor old Steve P, been missed on the scene for a while, pops up at mk and takes a nasty tumble and buggers his arm up.  If anyone wants to chip in for this machine to hold his can of pop when he's watching the telly let me know   :daumenhoch:

gossa

« Reply #60 on: August 02, 2010, 12:48 AM »

did anyone get any pics of the 4 pink hollywoods ?

haha, Simon Hayes brought them up, NOS and covered in thick dust! and zero psi in the tyres! Was so funny seeing all the 'real' collectors tutting in disgust, Simon doesn't give a fook!

Those were just his built ones, you should see the NOS boxed ones he has...........Hutch Factory rider BITD (and European Champ 1985)

Offline PHIPPSIO

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #61 on: August 02, 2010, 12:51 AM »
I had a great time. Good to see so many people for one, and then so many well thought out bikes. I thought the standard was high at MK10...

Pete, well said earlier, bikes not bollox!

Offline SteveG

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #62 on: August 02, 2010, 01:46 AM »

haha, Simon Hayes brought them up, NOS and covered in thick dust! and zero psi in the tyres! Was so funny seeing all the 'real' collectors tutting in disgust, Simon doesn't give a fook!

Those were just his built ones, you should see the NOS boxed ones he has...........Hutch Factory rider BITD (and European Champ 1985)

I Just happend to be walking past as they were being unloaded. I wondered if he would ever stop digging them out from the back of his van !

I haven't been before, the show bikes were awsome and there seemed a great atmosphere as well. Thanks to the organisers and thanks to the ramp builder. Managed a rollback 540 for the first time in about 25 years  ;)

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
« Reply #63 on: August 02, 2010, 07:21 AM »
TELL US ALL WHAT YOU SAID TO BIAGO,S FACE WHEN YOU SEEN THIS HAPPEN         BET YOU SAID NOTHING DEAD EASY TO BE A KEYBOARD WARRIOR

Nice first post Barry, shouting and all  ::).

Better to crash and burn than fade away

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #64 on: August 02, 2010, 08:18 AM »
Still on my MK high this morning.....highlights for me were:

bloody great people (old friends and meeting new ones)
great atmosphere
fooking awesome bikes!!
the ramps (superb addition)
Phil and Laz jump comp...you two are superb!
getting 2nd in Mid School freestyle  :shocked:

Only two things sucked for me....
My bed slowly deflating and waking up on the ground
and how much a fooking ache this morning!   :LolLolLolLol:

just an amazing weekend and massive thanks to everyone who put in so much work to make it happen and everyone who came and made it the best ever!!   :4_17_5:
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 08:20 AM by pickle »

moochalargo

« Reply #65 on: August 02, 2010, 11:02 AM »
Lol

Offline aerostylie

• Cherry Picker
  • Ridin the TA (but not quite like Bob Medrano)
  • Rated:
« Reply #66 on: August 02, 2010, 02:34 PM »
Brilliant :daumenhoch:

Wow, massive credit/props has to go the organisers once again for a top weekend (you know who your are ;) ) and whether you rode, marshalled, did show n shine, had a stall or just chatted, it all contributed towards a top weekend  :4_17_5:

Loved it, thanks radsters, MK10 was a blast  ;)
Vans Style

JT71

« Reply #67 on: August 02, 2010, 02:43 PM »

Wow, massive credit/props has to go the organisers once again for a top weekend (you know who your are ;) ) and whether you rode, marshalled, did show n shine, had a stall or just chatted, it all contributed towards a top weekend  :4_17_5:

come on Paul, out with the pics of that 91 Master you scored for a ton twenty! (they go in "mid school" by the way...it's future...like garlic bread...I've seen it!)

Offline brummie

• Team Moderator
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #68 on: August 02, 2010, 02:45 PM »

come on Paul, out with the pics of that 91 Master you scored for a ton twenty! (they go in "mid school" by the way...it's future...like garlic bread...I've seen it!)

i know top find that paul, some crackin parts on it as well :daumenhoch: good moochin that bud  8) loved your justification process to your missus as well  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline brass monkey!

• BMX Overlord
  • BRASS MONKEY, JUNKIE, THAT FUNKY MONKEY !
  • Rated:
« Reply #69 on: August 02, 2010, 02:54 PM »

I have some photos of Simon's dusty bikes !  :coolsmiley: will post pics later... :daumenhoch:

MONKEYBISCUITS RIP !!

Offline Bob_Acid

• Team Admin
  • BMX Overlord
  • It's Bronked
  • Rated:
« Reply #70 on: August 02, 2010, 03:23 PM »
Top bobbin! Great fun lads  :daumenhoch:

Offline BUBBS

• BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #71 on: August 02, 2010, 04:58 PM »
Top weekend met loads of new people off the site, top bikes so may new builds

best part of the weekend Pickle on the pit bike in the jump comp, loved the tape tash and the sun glasses

Offline aerostylie

• Cherry Picker
  • Ridin the TA (but not quite like Bob Medrano)
  • Rated:
« Reply #72 on: August 02, 2010, 06:00 PM »

i know top find that paul, some crackin parts on it as well :daumenhoch: good moochin that bud  8) loved your justification process to your missus as well  :LolLolLolLol:

Guys, yeah will post pics up soon, I won't go on about it.........did too much of that yesterday, I'm sure peeps were trying to avoid me ;D

All I've used is a duster (no other cleaning product), covered up a few tiny marks on the black components, used astonish on the brake blocks (came back to white). Just gotta wipe over the 48s and the tyres, it's come out spanking, just fooking amazed  :shocked:

Would it be cheeky to enter it in BOTM at some point  ::)
Vans Style

Offline Del

• Look Back
  • Re-living my youth!
  • Rated:
« Reply #73 on: August 02, 2010, 06:05 PM »
What a great weekend, it was good to see everyone and put a load of new faces to names!  :daumenhoch:

Offline Why isnt this working

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #74 on: August 02, 2010, 07:18 PM »
Had a great day yesterday mooching about MK10 with me mate Mick and as usual a fantastic array of bikes great people and a great BMX Track. Whats really good is putting faces to user names and meeting the peeps that you only know through the web site. The one and only complaint I would like to mention is ...............................BIAGIO.

Ok, its a free event and everyone is invited but i just got the f*cking ump when Jai announced that his parts stool was open for business that B just bought the f*cking lot. All the Haro plates, most of the takagi and sugino opc's, 2 or 3 n.o.s quadangles, what looked like 20 odd sets of n.o.s landing gear and all the other good stuff that he can bang on his f*cking web page for 4 times as much as he bought them for. This is'nt a knock at Jai whatsoever he's helped me out before and seemed like a really nice bloke but perhaps the true lovers of the hobby should have had the oppertunity to buy the fantastic array of parts first then Biagio had what was left.....if anything. You just know that them Quadangle's are going to be on vert-ego for £600 a pop within the next couple of weeks, I understand he's running a business, i run one myself, but its just so annoying.

I'm probebly gonna open up a can of worms with this rant but i just wanted to voice my opinion.
I just managed to grab something nice before the f*cker got all the cream. I did'nt really need it tbh but bought it just so he could'nt sell it on vert-ego for stupid money..............Many thanks Jai, I thought you sold it for a really fair price........unlike he's!!!!

TELL US ALL WHAT YOU SAID TO BIAGO,S FACE WHEN YOU SEEN THIS HAPPEN         BET YOU SAID NOTHING DEAD EASY TO BE A KEYBOARD WARRIOR

This is either Biagio himself or someone new to the scene who does not understand what Biagio does. Its a fair comment.... I did'nt say anything to his face, nobody did, you/he was there one second then gone but I probebly would'nt have said anything anyway.....I'm just voicing my opinion......Is that o.k with you or not. I've never said I wanted to have an argument with him or beat the f*cking sh*t out of him have I. This is the last of it i will post on here, if you want to discuss further give me a p.m. This thread is for celebrating a good weekend and i've already appologised for starting this rant earlier.

Si
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 07:22 PM by why isnt this working »

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  MK10

gfxgfx
gfx gfx