gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975539 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6347 Members - Latest Member: Paulo2 May 01, 2024, 09:52 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  old piics from the 80s
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: old piics from the 80s  (Read 4241 times)

Offline 58 delray

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
old piics from the 80s
« on: September 03, 2010, 11:39 AM »
got these from Spillers so they are mainly him and his brother, he will have to jump in with the details

pic 4 is Rom

5&6 are Beckenham Place park where i dug out some jumps

8 is Becky park

13 is me

becky park again

Harvington

Rom

Harvington

enjoy
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 11:42 AM by 58delray »

sweetbeats

Re: old piics from the 80s
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2010, 11:45 AM »
 :coolsmiley: :coolsmiley: :coolsmiley: :coolsmiley: :coolsmiley: :coolsmiley: :coolsmiley:

Offline Steve P

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2010, 12:12 PM »
Cool photos Andy ... wish I still had my old stash  :'(

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2010, 02:24 PM »
Great pics Andy, thanks for sharing them  :daumenhoch:

Better to crash and burn than fade away

moomin

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2010, 02:57 PM »
 :smitten: The old Harvington Raiders track  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

spillers#1

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2010, 09:52 PM »
Nice one andy  :daumenhoch: blimey me and me bro look so young in them pics,the last pic at harvington is of john stockwell jumping over gossa.

gossa

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2010, 10:04 PM »
Nice one andy  :daumenhoch: blimey me and me bro look so young in them pics,the last pic at harvington is of john stockwell jumping over gossa.

Thought that was me! Haha!

spillers#1

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2010, 02:55 PM »
The one's of me in the green shirt jumping are from harvington....man i loved that place as you well no gossa it was a wicked place to ride and hang out,the summer series there was always brilliant  :smitten:

the first pic is my bro on a puch trak pro frame with skyways messing around behind the harvington registration porta cabin,the frame was what i raced for a while and used belong to one of the youngs team riders but can't remember who though.

the 3rd pic is from harvington as well,its the path that lead up to the track,i was on a mates torker it was a lovely bike  :smitten:

4th pic is from rom in the moguls.no crash helmet or pads  :idiot2: fck i was brave.

5th pic is my bro at becky (beckenham place park) doing a stylish kick turn on my old trak pro frame with trx forks,notice the old white wall shopping tyres lol

pic 8 is from becky comming out of the cut out jump that andy heath had built years before....boy you could get some hieght outa that.

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2010, 04:12 PM »
Blimey Spillers you mean your bro actually knows how to ride a bike!!  I thought he just built showboats and spent all his time polishing them.  ;) And why aren't you at the Bay today??  Or are you selling cr*ppy cars at the mo??  Humps

Offline 58 delray

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2010, 06:24 PM »

pic 8 is from becky comming out of the cut out jump that andy heath had built years before....boy you could get some hieght outa that.
i went back to Becky park a couple of years ago to see if those jumps i built were still there, but every thing was over grown and i couldn't even get close  :(

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  old piics from the 80s

gfxgfx
gfx gfx