gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975501 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6344 Members - Latest Member: MTBMX March 29, 2024, 01:04 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Me & My Bikes  |  stuartd
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: stuartd  (Read 1083 times)

stuartD

stuartd
« on: September 15, 2010, 02:50 PM »
Name:  Stuart Dall
Years Collecting: not many
Interests: Old VW's , motorbike racing drinking beer and still managing to get higher off a ramp than any kid round my way
Dislikes: over the top mountain bikes ( you could buy a car for the price of some of them)
Favourite BMX: Skyway TA
Favourite Old School BMX Brand: HARO

Well after years away from BMX's (used to ride a PR expert frame back in the 80's) for too many years I started to see lots of nice old school bikes at the VW shows up and down the country , I bagged this mid school Haro Cruiser on ebay and then preceed to strip and rebuild having it podwer coated in the colours of my choice.

Then the wife complained that she didn't have a bike so we couldn't all go out with the kids for a ride. I then found this old Haro F&F and built her this bike, theres a mix of old and new on it but overall I'm happy with the way it turned out ( a big thankyou yo youngy for the original california lite pad set )

Unfortunatley it's sparked a bit of an obsession, so now I'm on the look out for a SkyWay TA and possibly a Tim March Racing cruiser.. The wife would like a pink Hutch aswell.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Me & My Bikes  |  stuartd

gfxgfx
gfx gfx