gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975536 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 28, 2024, 11:18 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  DAZ BMX
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: DAZ BMX  (Read 4548 times)

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Ah feck it, go on then...
  • Rated:
Re: DAZ BMX
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2010, 02:19 PM »
Sure Daz will be on soon. Fingers crossed everything works out well for everyone who's bought goods :)

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2010, 07:48 PM »
Having been there myself its a very dark place to find yourself in.  Sometimes there's more to life than these kids bikes......but I'm sure once he's sorted his head out hell be back on and the bits will arrive okay.

toys19

« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2010, 08:11 PM »
As we've all said DAZ isn't a bad one, he must be having some problems, he hasn't got it in him to rip anyone off, I'm sure he'll come good. This place is a community not a shop, sometimes our mates need some latitude, it must be something awful for it to have taken this long! So you guys who don't know him will just have to have some faith. He is no rip off merchant, in fact the opposite.
Anyway given Wales woeful Autumn international performance I'm surprised he can even get out of bed. So maybe you lot won't see your stuff till they get their shit together in the 6 nations. That'll be feb/march... :LolLolLolLol:

if things have gone off like it sounds they have the fella must be in bits.
kids and christmas too just round the corner.
i got a lot of time for daz and dont think he'd do anybody for one minute.

Dordymush speaks the truth.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 09:32 AM by toys19 »

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • i like bikes. :/
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2010, 05:19 PM »
Where are you DAZ?
ding dong

ultrasham241

« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2010, 12:33 AM »
What the F*cK is going on!!! >:( :knuppel2:

Offline hunterdubber

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2010, 01:04 AM »

:-\

donnydresser

« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2010, 11:39 AM »
release the hounds  :2funny:

Offline Jamroll

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2010, 12:24 PM »
Has anyone even had the thought that something serious may have happened to DAZ???
It not like him to be this distant and he's a real nice fella.
I understand that some of you are waiting on bits form him...but to be honest F*ck the Bits, I'm really hoping he's in one piece...

toys19

« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2010, 12:34 PM »
but to be honest F*ck the Bits, I'm really hoping he's in one piece...

tottally agree. I think we have established that Daz is one of the good guys, anyone who has had any dealings with him will know this. So please lets douse the flaming torches and put the pitchforks back in the barn.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 12:43 PM by toys19 »

monkian

« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2010, 12:39 PM »
You know how hard it is to find sheep in the snow.
Seriously, I hope he's ok. :-\ That said, I feel sorry for you guys waiting on parts >:(

I guess the ebay account could be shared ???
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 12:44 PM by monkian »

scary_leary

« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2010, 05:30 PM »

I understand that some of you are waiting on bits form him...but to be honest F*ck the Bits, I'm really hoping he's in one piece...

No f*ck you and him.. people want their bits.

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2010, 05:32 PM »
Very unlike Daz this  :-\ how long have people been waiting then?

toys19

« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2010, 05:35 PM »

:Aresehole:

ozone

« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2010, 05:56 PM »

:Aresehole:

:LolLolLolLol:  Messers of the world unite...

Offline Badbaldie

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2010, 06:06 PM »
people seam to have been asking for "DAZ" for some time . its been mentioned hes got personal problems and  quiet a lot of you guys have stood up and vouched for him  :daumenhoch:. i dont know the guy nor does he owe me anything and id like to make that clear. BUT  as so many of you either know him or vouche for him and now some of you are "worried" about him HELP THE GUY OUT HERE. some one do Daz a favour and the guys on RAD  who are waiting. Why doesnt some one who knows him go see the guy make sure hes ok and offer to post all this gear out .... :angrysoapbox:

toys19

« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2010, 06:11 PM »
baldie, I would if I lived in sheepland, but I'm 160 miles from him..

gashead is nearer, but I think DAZ is a one man swansea OSbmx crew..

:LolLolLolLol:  Messers of the world unite...

:LolLolLolLol:     :Aresehole: 's of the world unite.

Offline Gashead

• Team Owner
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Up the Gas
  • Rated:
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2010, 06:15 PM »
people seam to have been asking for "DAZ" for some time . its been mentioned hes got personal problems and  quiet a lot of you guys have stood up and vouched for him  :daumenhoch:. i dont know the guy nor does he owe me anything and id like to make that clear. BUT  as so many of you either know him or vouche for him and now some of you are "worried" about him HELP THE GUY OUT HERE. some one do Daz a favour and the guys on RAD  who are waiting. Why doesnt some one who knows him go see the guy make sure hes ok and offer to post all this gear out .... :angrysoapbox:

Good shout....

However I have lost his number and would have done this at the weekend, as I am unfortunately going to Wales at the weekend.

However I don't think anything serious has happened, other than him and the Mrs going separate ways, again however he SHOULD have sorted people he owe's out, what ever it is, money or parts, it's not on !

I also think that if people pay via gift on paypal, that they sort things out ASAP, Rad will look into stopping this if people take the piss !

:daumenhoch:

Offline dordymush

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2010, 06:21 PM »
i never did like this gift thing to be honest.
i'd sooner pay the odd little bit more for the fee's.

i've tried to get intouch with daz a few ways myself for the lads that have bought bits but with no responce.
he'll end up back on here as all us old school nutter cant keep away from this place for long.
just hope he sorts you lads out asap as i know i hate waiting for stuff myself.
come on you little welsh fooker ya.get ya arse back on here and sort ya self out  :daumenhoch:
dave the bmxing gypo

baldbmxer

« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2010, 06:25 PM »
Enjoy your visit to the homeland Nick  :daumenhoch: and if you see Daz roaming the valleys give him a nudge!  :LolLolLolLol:

dannywhiteley

« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2010, 06:38 PM »
Ive stayed out of this cos a) I am not in any deals with Daz and b) dont know him personally, but if I was waitin on parts or cash from him I would be rightly pissed off.  Things have to be pretty fukcin bad to not log on here for 5 mins and put out a quick post to everyone.  Feck me he doesnt even have to pm everyone individually, just let those who are waiting that they will get there stuff eventually.

People spilt up with wives, girlfriends, partners all the time and life goes on.  No excuses imo unless he is seriously out of action(i.e. in a hospital bed or worse).  Splittin up with your missus is sad but not the end of the world.  They may only be 'kids bikes' (I seriously hate that excuse being wheeled out) but if you pay for somethin and dont get it (and get no response for weeks), thats theft in my book.

And im sure if the worst had happened his missus might have mentioned something to the people chasing him through ebay.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 06:40 PM by dannywhiteley »

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • i like bikes. :/
  • Rated:
« Reply #45 on: December 08, 2010, 11:40 PM »
i think most of us have his address, but if he's estranged from the family home, it's gonna be difficult. i know he used his mrs paypal account so payback can be an issue.
He might be drunk in a gutter, clinically depressed, or bollock deep in some fit young bird. If he's going through a very recent separation, his head could be fooked and bmx bits will be nowhere on his list for a bit.

but us lot on here repeating ourselves over it, in a place he can't see at the moment or even think of visiting right now isn't putting any pressure on him is it. It's just making him look bad. I know he's shameless when buying/selling, but he's never been a thief. He's been around for ever and i don't believe he is out to leave you in the lurch.

I think you are just gonna have to wait.  :-\
ding dong

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2010, 07:39 AM »

is he buying bits on ebay ?

Offline stevesredvxr

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2010, 07:39 AM »
As I said quite early on in this thread, it doesn't take 2 minutes to log on and make and tell everyone that the bits are gonna be delayed.
Everyone has access to a pc nowadays....infact most people have internet access on their phone / playstation etc

We all have problems, (by god I've had mine in the last couple of months with my dad passing), but 2 months? and nothing.?
No matter how u look at it there is no excuse, end of.

You can all back him up and say what a great chap he is but in my opinion its just not on is it.?
As for the seat I paid for, I couldn't give a damn about it..........It's written off in my mind.

You live and learn but I for one won't be buying off Daz again.

Offline Gashead

• Team Owner
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Up the Gas
  • Rated:
« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2010, 12:24 PM »
I will try and get in touch with his Mrs today, so hold fire guys !

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2010, 02:12 PM »
I may have his address on a PM somewhere. I think his brothers on burnerworld also. I'll dig it all out but no mob mentality please, Daz is a good bloke and it needs just one of you to contact him and see if his ok, as I said its very unlike him to do this so something must have really hit the fan  :-\

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  DAZ BMX

gfxgfx
gfx gfx