gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975531 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 23, 2024, 12:46 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  MK 22 Merchendise
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: MK 22 Merchendise  (Read 3716 times)

Offline brettypeeps

• Team Admin / Mechanic
  • My life is Radbmx
    • Bretts Bikes
  • Rated:
MK 22 Merchendise
« on: July 25, 2022, 05:06 PM »
MK22 Tshirts
so we have again teamed up with Bob and Coolflo
 to produce an event TSHIRT for MK22
the series of these Limited edition shirts designed by Bob Haro and produced by our friends at coolflo started in 2016 and we are again delighted to offer these once again for MK22
the timelines are tight and we will not know until Monday if we can pre order or will have to just run an amount and hope there are enough
So as a start please let us know below if you are interested in reserving one for pick up at MK and add your size
once we know how long we have to produce etc we will either run a pre order system and contact you or will take the numbers from this post and produce
the price for Pick up at MK will be ?23.00
sizing
Sizing guide (chest measurement in inches - armpit to armpit)
XS: 37" / Small: 39.5" / Medium: 41.5" / Large: 44" / XL: 47" / 2XL: 50.5"
we will also be producing some other great items available only at MK such as posters, stickers and some amazing one off memorabilia from past MKs

Banner" border="0

Tshirt" border="0

Offline Taipan

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
Re: MK 22 Merchendise
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2022, 10:49 PM »
I'd like a T shirt and possibly some other merch which ever it should be? but I'm away on holidays so cant get to MK so lmk if it turns out possible to send them out via post?
thx Carl  :daumenhoch:

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2022, 09:55 AM »
Good morning,

I will take two please one in X-Large and one in large.

Thanks.

SDF.
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. Miss you loads Dad

Offline brettypeeps

• Team Admin / Mechanic
  • My life is Radbmx
    • Bretts Bikes
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2022, 05:44 PM »
Sorry I didn't see them earlier. The orders now closed.

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2022, 06:32 PM »
 Polite question . Is it worth posting on here anymore Brett?   I don't like Facebook , but looks like I will have to open an account, and cancel my site supporter subscription on this site.

« Last Edit: July 26, 2022, 06:35 PM by SDF »
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. Miss you loads Dad

Offline CustardLips

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2022, 09:06 PM »
Wow  :shocked:
"Every year is getting shorter, never seem to find the time"

"WWG1WGA"

Offline brettypeeps

• Team Admin / Mechanic
  • My life is Radbmx
    • Bretts Bikes
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2022, 09:29 PM »
Polite question . Is it worth posting on here anymore Brett?   I don't like Facebook , but looks like I will have to open an account, and cancel my site supporter subscription on this site.
A valid point.  As i am not in the Inner circle of organising MK as I find the information out I post it on the Forum.  The TShirts were not up for very long on Facebook but as I was busy this weekend I did not see them go up on Facebook to move it.  I like you wish the forumn was busier unfortunately people are liking facebook.  :'( :'(

Offline Schneeky1

• Site Supporter
  • Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2022, 12:40 PM »
Two mediums please...😁

Offline brettypeeps

• Team Admin / Mechanic
  • My life is Radbmx
    • Bretts Bikes
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2022, 01:49 PM »
You will have to PM Gashead if you want them sorry.  He may order a few extra that he can put you down for.

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2022, 09:03 PM »
A valid point.  As i am not in the Inner circle of organising MK as I find the information out I post it on the Forum.  The TShirts were not up for very long on Facebook but as I was busy this weekend I did not see them go up on Facebook to move it.  I like you wish the forumn was busier unfortunately people are liking facebook.  :'( :'(
Thanks for the reply👊🏻 Its a shame that Facebook is the main source  now.

Offline brettypeeps

• Team Admin / Mechanic
  • My life is Radbmx
    • Bretts Bikes
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2022, 03:00 PM »

I know it is.  I am not such a fan of it myself as the data moves down the page far too quickly

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2022, 04:33 PM »

I know it is.  I am not such a fan of it myself as the data moves down the page far too quickly
I will have a nose on my mates account. To me this site is an original AUSTIN COOPER S and Facebook  is the BMW MINI POOPER.😃

Steve.

Offline Taipan

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2022, 11:12 AM »
Trouble is the people in charge of MK22 could'nt wait to post up that the event was going ahead on here and also put up a second topic post letting you know that you can book this and that hotel? (which is great  :daumenhoch:) but Then it seems like they could'nt be bothered to post up any other connected posts such as the merchandise etc...... :-\ My thinking was even tho you cant make the Mk22 date you could still support the event by buying the Merchandise if available to post it out ? So it seems like there quite happy to drum up business for the event on here but the rest happens on FB? I guess it is what it is and this is my opinion but dont forget where it all started cos there are still some great people on here that would/will still want to be included?  :-\  :rant: over lol  :daumenhoch:
« Last Edit: July 29, 2022, 11:14 AM by Taipan »

Online Midschoolfool

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2022, 02:58 PM »
I didn't even know this place had a FB until I saw this thread. Joined it yesterday. Clicked on "discussion" practically nothing. It's all shit for sale.

Facebook is dying any way.

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2022, 05:52 PM »
I didn't even know this place had a FB until I saw this thread. Joined it yesterday. Clicked on "discussion" practically nothing. It's all shit for sale.

Facebook is dying any way.
My eleven year old nephew said Facebook is for 50 year old single moms and pensioners.👊🏻

Online Midschoolfool

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2022, 06:04 PM »
I do use it, but mostly for that. My family have all vacated London long ago and now we are spread out pretty much everywhere. That is the only thing I use it for now, watching my cousin's kids grow up. That and keeping an eye on elderly family members. Much easier to see a post of theirs than continuously worry about them.

Have seen a lot of people delete their accounts recently though.

Offline griff

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2022, 03:23 PM »
Facebook is a scourge & it does give forums a tough time
There are some great forum hosts around which are a bit more mobile friendly, I'm on a couple of car owner's club ones which are still pretty lively, but not sure how much appetite there?d be for switching (or whether they?d allow old content to be ported across)

Offline ollysth

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2022, 04:35 PM »
I must admit i do use FB but all the BMX pages are sale pages. I would love to see the forum re-energised as this is where a lot of the knowledge is. It would sort the men from the boys

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2022, 07:10 PM »
fook Facebook, sacked that and twatter off over a year ago and life is so much better for it

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  MK 22 Merchendise

gfxgfx
gfx gfx