gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975538 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 29, 2024, 12:46 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Why cant I see...
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Why cant I see...  (Read 338 times)

Offline Why isnt this working

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
Why cant I see...
« on: May 19, 2011, 10:20 PM »
...... who's looking at each thread anymore. I used to be able see everyones user names on each seperate thread but now its just saying a number followed by "Members watching"  ???

If this is perminent I think its a shame as its helpfull to know who's looking at the thread that you are.  Moderators   :-\

Offline Pooch

• Tail Whip
  • funny you should say that..
  • Rated:
Re: Why cant I see...
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 10:41 PM »
I think it's to make the site run smoother.. Hence pages being longer.. But I maybe wrong..?little changes after things went down. ;)
Griff loves BUM..

Offline Bob_Acid

• Team Admin
  • BMX Overlord
  • It's Bronked
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2011, 10:53 PM »
Yup, the admin have had to make some changes because we keep overloading the server with all the usage and your £10 site supporter payment just about covers Mk once a year so we're not in a position to be forking out on cushie new ones.

While i agree that it's a shame you can't see who's looking at posts anymore; if it means we don't keep losing the site at the weekends then i for one will live with it.

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2011, 11:03 PM »
Yup, the admin have had to make some changes because we keep overloading the server with all the usage and your £10 site supporter payment just about covers Mk once a year so we're not in a position to be forking out on cushie new ones.

While i agree that it's a shame you can't see who's looking at posts anymore; if it means we don't keep losing the site at the weekends then i for one will live with it.

Agreed Bob...thanks for the update.

Si.  :)

Offline BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN

• Berm Worm
  • "Click here for link"
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2011, 12:28 AM »
we had complaints from members saying that your were watching that  :shocked: ;D
The Devil is away on business, I'm having to step in for him - How can I make your day Hell !!!

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2011, 10:39 AM »
we had complaints from members saying that your were watching that  :shocked: ;D

The radbmx stalker .....  :-*

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Why cant I see...

gfxgfx
gfx gfx