gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975538 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 30, 2024, 03:44 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Not fooking happy with member Katau
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Not fooking happy with member Katau  (Read 4008 times)

Offline superbikedan

• BMX Legend
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
Re: Not fooking happy with member Katau
« Reply #50 on: June 01, 2011, 09:45 PM »
some shocking spelling on this thread too  :shocked:

if your judging by the spelling then thats me fooked, cant spell for toffe  ;D
For powder coating drop me a pm

Offline BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN

• Berm Worm
  • "Click here for link"
  • Rated:
« Reply #51 on: June 01, 2011, 09:55 PM »
here you go mate you dropped a e dan  ;)

if you are new, then stepping up and selling some thing to a known member - you got to get it right  ::) 

advertise item
interest in item
get money
not send out item
spend money
still not send out item
ignore pm's and hope all goes away

now you can see why matt is mad = MAD MATT  :knuppel2:
The Devil is away on business, I'm having to step in for him - How can I make your day Hell !!!

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Ah feck it, go on then...
  • Rated:
« Reply #52 on: June 01, 2011, 10:09 PM »
again it was down to trust regardless of what email address he has, I've dealt with new members and never been fooked around like this, I won't settle until I get this money back...  :-[
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 10:15 PM by Swivel »

moomin

« Reply #53 on: June 01, 2011, 10:57 PM »
again it was down to trust regardless of what email address he has, I've dealt with new members and never been fooked around like this, I won't settle until I get this money back...  :-[

I think you're right Matt, i know sometimes i've sent stuff out late, not intentionally but just too much on but this guy seems a joker.  Maybe adding him to messres (if its still there?)  :daumenhoch:

Offline Gnarlyscoots

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • BANNED
  • Rated:
« Reply #54 on: June 02, 2011, 02:13 AM »
I'm relatively new to Rad but already have made some good Rad friends (even though not in person yet  :LolLolLolLol: ). I have sold items and purchased items from a few members that I, quite frankly, have found to be polite, easy going, genuine BMX old school that have the same thing in common, BMX. Matt, you are one of those guys.

It's a shame that there are always people looking to take advantage of the likes of us in providing us with fake tat or advertising items that they clearly dont have in order to make a bit of cash. Unfortunately bro, its everywhere and will only get worse as the worldwide web reaches even more desolate holes in this world with desperate people living there.

I hope you get it sorted and maybe this guy could be banned from this site.

And I too have noticed in my short while on here that it is ALWAYS the same people making comments on threads and postings giving advice and encouragement to others even though there are so many other members on this site. I spent 8 months cleaning, polishing, scouring the net and haggling for parts to put together my Team Master. I rebuilt the wheels, spent sh*tloads of money buying part after part to get it right, to finally post it on The Museum and got 2 comments  :(  

So come on guys, weed out the sh*t off this site and ALWAYS praise anothers build even if its not to your taste. We spend hard earned money and hours to keep BMX alive and we do that through encouragement and sharing our knowledge and skills with each other  :daumenhoch:

Peace  :coolsmiley:

« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 02:24 AM by Londonhellboy »
BANNED

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Not fooking happy with member Katau

gfxgfx
gfx gfx