gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975537 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 29, 2024, 07:33 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Some pics of my streetbeat build so far...
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Some pics of my streetbeat build so far...  (Read 6532 times)

Offline Spen69

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • It was less than TWELVE parsecs.... .
  • Rated:
Re: Some pics of my streetbeat build so far...
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2011, 02:05 PM »
Bruggers they are a pair of Exposure Dave's and are a 2.0" wide retro NS tyre that retails around a tenner a tyre :daumenhoch:

There's been a lot of chat on here about them as they are usually the rear in a set of Chaz & Dave tyres, but they are new school tech in an old school look and stick like shite to a blanket on timber ramps, and are pretty damn good on concrete too :daumenhoch:

I know as I've got a few sets and so have a number of us now, including Jaymz who was first to road test them :2funny:
Still limping......

Offline Gatters

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2011, 03:01 PM »
They are a great tyre Bruggers, goods looks with good performance, just been on the concrete bowl while the locals must have been having lunch or summit, could'nt believe my luck as I cycled past and it was empty......just could'nt resist......I'm not 15 anymore thats all I'm gonna say for now  :LolLolLolLol: great fun tho!!

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2011, 05:46 PM »
looks well nice that  :daumenhoch:

took mine out for a spin this arvo as well  :smitten:

Offline Gatters

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #53 on: August 02, 2011, 06:17 PM »
Liking that pickle, I love riding the thing, it's awsome, just wish the brakes were better.

Offline bruggers100

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #54 on: August 02, 2011, 10:58 PM »
Bruggers they are a pair of Exposure Dave's and are a 2.0" wide retro NS tyre that retails around a tenner a tyre :daumenhoch:

There's been a lot of chat on here about them as they are usually the rear in a set of Chaz & Dave tyres, but they are new school tech in an old school look and stick like shite to a blanket on timber ramps, and are pretty damn good on concrete too :daumenhoch:

I know as I've got a few sets and so have a number of us now, including Jaymz who was first to road test them :2funny:

i am liking the look of those .  may ditch the white walls!

Offline Gatters

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #55 on: August 03, 2011, 12:35 AM »
If you do I'll have em mate for my next build :daumenhoch:

Let me know but if ridding the daves are ace!!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Some pics of my streetbeat build so far...

gfxgfx
gfx gfx