gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975538 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 29, 2024, 01:09 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  customs
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: customs  (Read 664 times)

Offline 58 delray

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
customs
« on: July 22, 2011, 09:05 PM »
fooking customs got me at last, been realy lucky bringing stuff in over the last 2 yrs but got nailed today for nearly £40 charges on a pair of torker forks  :(

Offline kungfunky

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Rated:
Re: customs
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 09:09 PM »
thats good going Andy, I rekon they get me around 1 in 5 things I  get sent over   :'(
WANTED....FRED BLOOD QUADANGLE FRAME..

Offline markyp

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 09:11 PM »
they nobbled me today too andy,£40 on tuf neck.!!ive got a frame winging its way into me soon as well,im gonna need deep pockets this month :-\
Arsenal FC not Arsene FC

Victoria Concordia crescit

Offline Gary72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2011, 09:11 PM »
Dont think of it as £40 for a pair of forks, Think of it as £40 across all the stuff you have had :daumenhoch:
I hate the £8 handling fee by Royal (Plug our pension black hole) Mail

Offline 58 delray

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2011, 09:14 PM »
Dont think of it as £40 for a pair of forks, Think of it as £40 across all the stuff you have had :daumenhoch:
I hate the £8 handling fee by Royal (Plug our pension black hole) Mail
£13.50 handling fee by parcel force the robbing b**tards    :'(

Offline hunterdubber

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2011, 09:21 PM »
 :LolLolLolLol:

>:D Fooking  gets on my tits everytime that handling fee ,, i don't want you to handle it ,, I want you to deliver it .

Why don't they drop it a the nearest Post office and we could just pay the customs duty only on collection ,, that 'd be one fee less.

I know it's a bitch but you gotta admit Andy mate ,, you've been very very lucky so far  ;)

Marky ,,£40 fees on a Tuf neck  :shocked: £40 extra on a frickin' stem ,,,it must've been a dear un to have a charge like that on it ,,,ouch   :(
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 09:23 PM by Hunterdubber »

Offline markyp

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2011, 10:23 PM »
:LolLolLolLol:

>:D Fooking  gets on my tits everytime that handling fee ,, i don't want you to handle it ,, I want you to deliver it .

Why don't they drop it a the nearest Post office and we could just pay the customs duty only on collection ,, that 'd be one fee less.

I know it's a bitch but you gotta admit Andy mate ,, you've been very very lucky so far  ;)

Marky ,,£40 fees on a Tuf neck  :shocked: £40 extra on a frickin' stem ,,,it must've been a dear un to have a charge like that on it ,,,ouch   :(
its a minty square corner pat pending so cost a fair bit before customs :-[
Arsenal FC not Arsene FC

Victoria Concordia crescit

Offline john4130

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2011, 07:58 AM »
send them a £40 late delivery bill back. think i've been lucky and never had any to pay customs duty, probably cause i live in scotland and all the posties are on the buckfast and dont bother to check.  :D

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2011, 09:12 AM »

dont think i have brought anything from the states in over a year

Offline BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN

• Berm Worm
  • "Click here for link"
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2011, 10:09 AM »
England best mate with America  :daumenhoch: feck off, both screwing there people and gettting away with it  :tickedoff:

it's just a con  ::)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 10:14 AM by BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN »
The Devil is away on business, I'm having to step in for him - How can I make your day Hell !!!

ozone

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2011, 12:14 PM »
England best mate with America  :daumenhoch: feck off, both screwing there people and gettting away with it  :tickedoff:

it's just a con  ::)

I've sent stuff the other way and they don't pay tax at their end.   :wtf:  Maybe certain states do - they pay tax on kids bike parts across the border in Canada.   :-\

FedEx threatened to send bailiffs around when I wouldn't pay tax and charges on something they delivered because the tit at the other end put down the wrong value on an item.  Had to swallow it in the end...

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  customs

gfxgfx
gfx gfx