gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975538 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 29, 2024, 03:23 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  anyone know this plank?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: anyone know this plank?  (Read 900 times)

selfpreservation

anyone know this plank?
« on: May 21, 2006, 01:58 PM »
oldschoolbmxco@verizon.net
aka closedforbusinessseeya  11-May-06 or  3034brett  28-Oct-05

looks like he stroked me for a set of tuffs on ebay took the money and run he was a usa power seller too but since 12 may hes been getting dodgy feedback sayin hes a thief and stuff

could do with his address so i can send him some anthrax

beware

Offline Tefore

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
Re: anyone know this plank?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2006, 02:06 PM »
i think that fella is mentioned on os bmx a lot

selfpreservation

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2006, 04:08 PM »
cheers for the tip i wil warn the guys over there

Frosty

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2006, 08:25 PM »
I'm caught up with him at the  moment on a frame and froks too.

I have till the end of the week to get a paypal claim in, if I still don't hear from him!!

selfpreservation

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2006, 08:51 PM »
ive already done it some people eh ?

slurp

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2006, 09:51 PM »
hi mate,i had a dealing with brett.bought a tuf neck stem from him but it never showed.got in contact with him and he said he sent it to the wrong address.he did offer me everything under the sun as compensation though but in the end gave me a full refund plus $40 as compensation.this however was before he got all this negative feedback from other ebayers so maybe i was lucky.i also got an email from another ebayer who had bought a new skool quad from him which never showed and wanted to know my experience.brett had told him that he had been in hospital and that was the reason for the delay on the quad.feel for you boys that have been stiffed by brett but he came good in the end for me.

dave  :daumenhoch:

selfpreservation

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2006, 09:14 AM »
yea man hes no longer regestered and changed his id to "closedforbusinessseeya " he isnt answering any mails and he has posted neg feedback replys like" its in a box ready to be shipped too many paypal disputes you screwed yourseves" which is just cheeky too much crack i reckon cause he had a great record till then

ozzie_owl

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2006, 08:10 PM »
I had a bad experience selling a Hutch frame/forks. Shipped it uninsured as per his request, when it wasn't there in 2 weeks he filled an Item not recd with E-Bay and tried to get his money back through Paypal. He did recieve the item but it took 5 weeks and he made those 5 weeks hell...  :Aresehole:

selfpreservation

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2006, 08:25 PM »
paypal gave me my cash back today ive been on os bmx and opened up a right can of worms he was a moderator over there and seems to have a lot of people who respect him and loads of people he has ripped off too they reckon hes gone right off the rails and he used to be a real good guy its weird

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  anyone know this plank?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx