gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975537 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 29, 2024, 10:26 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  MK Outcome !
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: MK Outcome !  (Read 7066 times)

Offline Gashead

• Team Owner
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Up the Gas
  • Rated:
MK Outcome !
« on: August 08, 2011, 09:43 AM »
..................................and relax !

Well I may not have seemed it at times but I was pretty much chilled over the weekend and boy did I have a smile on my face on Sunday from all the top comments from you Radsters !

The layout of the tents appeared to be a a real winner this year and the display of bikes was breath taking. The effort that Booba Ferret, Carl, Pete, Bubbs, Phil, Steve, Rich, Dom, Jay and Stidds put in was just awesome. The feedback was first class and the way the marquees were presented was very professional, 1st Class lads.

The show and shine tent was full of top quality builds, however had plenty of space to walk around to admire them. Even I had time to have a good look round this year to appreciate them !  :4_17_5: It was great to see so many winners and also highly recommended bikes.

Congratulations - you were all winners, however  big congrats to those who won trophies - I do have a list of the top bikes, however the list is deep in the bottom of my van somewhere, I will try and post them later  :daumenhoch:

The bunny hop comp sponsored by Vincent Frames brought in a crowd and by the looks of it, thoroughly enjoyed by radsters lapping up the sunshine  :)

The racing was great, a few old school moves, banter on the gate, brakes being up cliped................. The printer busting.........Nikki busting.............Tony busting........it was a very tence at one point, but Bill and the Ratty team did a fantastic job and the racing started again. I have no idea who won what  :LolLolLolLol: I was too bust handing out medals and plates and getting run down by Simon Crooch  :LolLolLolLol:

Big shout to the novice crew who seemed out of breath after just lifting on their helmets let alone race, however did I ever laugh at some of those motos.

Big up to the little ones who had to get mixed in with the older lads and lasses  :daumenhoch:

I'm sure everyone got a bargain or two, so thanks to Shiners who worked their bollox off over the weekend, and Gary Pollysheriff who gave up his weekend to help.

On a sad note, a banner was removed from Waxintaxin's pop up, so if anyone knows who had it or did remove it then please get in contact with me and return it and nothing more will be said !

It was a magnificent weekend folks and thanks for supporting it and me ! Remember it was a team effort and my thanks go out to EVERYONE  :4_17_5:

Nickers  :daumenhoch:

Offline markyp

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Re: MK Outcome !
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 09:56 AM »
absolutely briliant weekend nick,had the time of my life( i must get out more! :LolLolLolLol:),hats off to you and the mods for putting on an awesome weekend,my life would be shite without rad!  :smitten:
Arsenal FC not Arsene FC

Victoria Concordia crescit

Offline crazycraig

• BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 09:56 AM »
It was mint Nick !!!  :4_17_5:
Old School BMX only
Cash is King
Your not famous because you have a BMX so dont expect me to lick your arse for bits !!! I will leave that to the sheep
Jim'll fix it did loads for charity

Offline diesel

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2011, 10:24 AM »
Fantastic Day for me  :daumenhoch:

Thank you everyone  :daumenhoch:

In2 bmx

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2011, 10:36 AM »
Great weekend   :4_17_5:   ... Thanks everyone ...   I'd be more than happy to do it all again next year  :daumenhoch:

moomin

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2011, 10:46 AM »
Thanks guts, it was great fun, and big thanks to my helpers on finish line, you guys ROCKED and also the marshalls  :daumenhoch:

Offline Julian347

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2011, 10:57 AM »
Could only make Sunday, but had a great time.  :daumenhoch:

Already looking forward to MK2012 (fingers crossed).

A job well done.

Julian

Offline stidds

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2011, 10:59 AM »
Yeah boys and girls it was a superb weekend.  You guys rock, I had such a laugh with you all and met some people that I have spoken to loads on site and finally put a face to (although you are an ugly lot  :LolLolLolLol: )

Show and Shine was amazing and it was such a pleasure to put my bikes against you all, I am not entering again as some of the builds this year were amazing and they will make my bikes look crap and cheap in the future.  

MK is always a bloody stress for the admin and moderator team leading up to the event and as you all see we get stressed to fook at times.  But after this weekend all I can say is that I cannot wait to do it all again next year.  

Roll on MK12.

Offline hotdog

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2011, 11:57 AM »
Wow,what a weekend! It's only just sinking in just how good it was. Big,big thanks to all involved in setting up the event ... really do appreciate the hard work it obviously took. :daumenhoch:
A great turn-out,some quality racing and lots of killer builds in the show 'n shine. Loved the ride out around the lake on Saturday evening. Most of all though,MK still manages to retain that super cool/chilled out vibe year after year. :4_17_5:
Tim

Offline Betty

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2011, 12:04 PM »
Fantastic weekend...  :daumenhoch:

Great people, a few (too many) beers and bmx... for a weekend away it doesn't get better than this...  :4_17_5:

Shame it's not longer

Massive thanks to Nick and everyone involved....  :4_17_5:

Roll on next year...  :daumenhoch:
2 minutes turkish...

Offline NORTY40

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2011, 12:33 PM »
Top weekend   8)

Massive thanks to Nick and all the others involved , all your hardwork is really appreciated  :4_17_5:

Great to meet loads of new people , put a face too a few names etc  :daumenhoch:

Well done to all the prize winners , standard of the bikes just seems to increase year on year . The displays were first class again 8) 

Just can't believe that someone , possibly a RADster can sink so low as to pinch a fookin banner , sad , very sad imo  :(

Can't wait for next year !!

WANTED : Old school BMX patches/sew on badges ......  please  :)

Offline crazycraig

• BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2011, 12:41 PM »
Top weekend   8)

Just can't believe that someone , possibly a RADster can sink so low as to pinch a fookin banner , sad , very sad imo  :(

Thats bollocks if true !!!!!

Why wait for next year .........RADCHESTER IS IN 3 WEEKS  :daumenhoch:

Its like MK on tour !!! Im sure you wont miss that
Old School BMX only
Cash is King
Your not famous because you have a BMX so dont expect me to lick your arse for bits !!! I will leave that to the sheep
Jim'll fix it did loads for charity

Offline NORTY40

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
  • Rated:
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2011, 01:05 PM »
Top weekend   8)

Thats bollocks if true !!!!!

Why wait for next year .........RADCHESTER IS IN 3 WEEKS  :daumenhoch:

Its like MK on tour !!! Im sure you wont miss that

Wouldn't miss it for the world Craig , see you in 3 weeks  ;)   
WANTED : Old school BMX patches/sew on badges ......  please  :)

Offline aerostylie

• Cherry Picker
  • Ridin the TA (but not quite like Bob Medrano)
  • Rated:
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2011, 02:13 PM »
Superb weekend indeed and still as good as ever :4_17_5:

Deffo credit/props to all those involved who voluntarily offer their services in setting up this event and helping throughout the weekend, brilliant :4_17_5:

There's plenty of positive posts/feedback and threads about MK11 so just shows how cool and successful it was :)

Great stuff  :daumenhoch:

Vans Style

thecrooch

« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2011, 02:48 PM »
Sorry about that Nick, was too tired to pull the brake.... ;D - bloody re runs... lol  :knuppel2:

Top Top Work by all...

Offline Glynnyboy

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2011, 04:12 PM »
Had another great MK, put more names to faces and a chance to chat more to one's i have already met.

Thanks to the guys that put this event together, it was a quality, quality weekend and your hard work was much enjoyed by all and very much appreciated.

Looking forward to Manchester in a few week now and roll on MK12. 8) :daumenhoch:

Offline Why isnt this working

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2011, 06:39 PM »
Many many thanks to Nick, all the Radbmx moderators and volenteers for putting together yet another fantasic weekend. Great to finally meet some more of the members of the site and have a few beers and laughs over the weekend, I'm still feeling a little weary still today :buck2: ;D.

Lets make sure we all support whats required on the build up to next years event so we can all enjoy it again, and not let it slip away....I'd be gutted :-[

Thanks again...

Si :)

Offline AKGOFF

• 900 Air
  • 85 Hutch 'Woody' Trickstar
  • Rated:
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2011, 06:51 PM »
This was my 3rd MK and they keep getting better each year. All of the guys that organised and helped out over the weekend are simply awesome,  you have made a lot of people very happy and our memories will stay with us for a long time (although i can't remember much). The racing was great to watch and good to see a lot of younger riders too. The Show & Shine was out of this world, every bike there was stunning and the work put into these bikes is very inspiring. My favourite bike of the day was without doubt the CW Mini. :smitten:
Great weekend and i can't wait for MK12, till then i'll just to settle for the London Ride on the 4th :daumenhoch:

Adam
*******EVERYTHING IS FOR SALE APART FROM THE TRICKSTARS******

Offline rollin72

• 900 Air
  • I was a ninja
  • Rated:
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2011, 07:42 PM »
top weekend, thanks to all who were involved in organizing it, cant wait for next year, quote of the weekend was by Joff and his "Gaz sniff these conkers"..fookin weirdo :LolLolLolLol:

waza04

« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2011, 10:09 PM »
awesome weekend, loved it!  :smitten:

did any1 catch the guy that ran off with the £5 pedals from the shiners van!  :wtf:

could have made it worthwhile!  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Nigelb

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2011, 10:39 PM »
I would just like to say a big thank you to everyone involved in organizing  such a great event.It was my first MK and it certainly won't be my last. :daumenhoch:

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Ah feck it, go on then...
  • Rated:
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2011, 10:43 PM »
Big thank you to the organisers and especially Nickers for the effort....  ;) best MK so far, was chilled, great laugh, excellent displays, very good all round, top stuff guys roll on MK12  :4_17_5:

Woz

« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2011, 10:52 PM »
Great weekend again guys - Nick brilliant job mate and everyone else involved in organising this fantastic event., all unsung heroes.  :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:
Quick special mention to Mr and Mrs Ratty  :4_17_5:for the ace job with the racing which I really enjoyed despite being all over the place. It's amazing how it all came flooding back after the 25 year break - all apart that is from the speed, style or balance  :LolLolLolLol:

Can't wait to do it all again next year, fingers crossed.

Offline 58 delray

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2011, 11:27 PM »
superb weekend nick, well done to all the Rad crew  :daumenhoch:

starsky loved hutch

« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2011, 08:04 PM »
Could only make the saturday, but we had excellent day

thanks

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  MK Outcome !

gfxgfx
gfx gfx