gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975496 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6343 Members - Latest Member: dan-dare March 28, 2024, 10:38 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  brake pads for white tuff's
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: brake pads for white tuff's  (Read 740 times)

Offline mattbloke

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
brake pads for white tuff's
« on: January 04, 2012, 02:54 PM »
does anyone know of a white pad, that actually works on tuff wheels??? and if so how do i get some?

:coolsmiley:

Offline mattbloke

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Re: brake pads for white tuff's
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2012, 08:02 PM »
really? no one??

Offline oldtired

• 540 Air
  • Dirty Old Man
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2012, 08:52 PM »
all the proper skyway pads work fine  , does depend on what brakes your running and how good they are though  :daumenhoch:, if you can find em in white the copy pads work good to they just ware out a bit quicker , also seen some of the acz zpads in white they are quite sticky

Offline oldschoolace

• Team Moderator
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Bodger
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2012, 09:01 PM »
The clear pads are supposed to be good on mags..... if you can live with the noise. I ran skyway pads on my decade and they wore out pretty quick   :(
Sixteen thirty-two. What is that? A year?   No, it's your top score on Pole Position.

deeman

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2012, 09:12 PM »
Depends what your after.I take it the bike is a rider?If you specifically want white pads,HALT GOOEYS work well apparently.Available on ebay for about £9 a pair.They will have an old skool look with a nu skool feel.Other than that the new clear pads work great on tuffs.some are totally clear,some are clear with coloured inserts.They do tend to squeak once bedded in though,depends if you can put up with that.I used savage pads,about £6 off ebay and they worked great on tuffs.hope this helps! :daumenhoch:

Offline mattbloke

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2012, 11:43 AM »
cheers for that guys :) they are for my FS1 survivor/rider. i figured for white pads as they should leave less brake marking on white tuffs? or am i deluded? lol

deeman

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2012, 11:47 AM »
cheers for that guys :) they are for my FS1 survivor/rider. i figured for white pads as they should leave less brake marking on white tuffs? or am i deluded? lol

I dont think it really matters bro,white tuffs will mark whatever pads you use!when the brake rub becomes a bit too much of an eysore its easily removed with a light sanding! :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  brake pads for white tuff's

gfxgfx
gfx gfx