gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975596 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 07, 2024, 12:36 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Pics of the burner...if anyone can give me information that would be great.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Pics of the burner...if anyone can give me information that would be great.  (Read 1037 times)

AJWD

Cheers arr kids!!

silentpartner

mk 1 burner around 83, check out  www.burnerworld.co.uk  for all you need to know.

alan  ;)

AJWD

Burner pics again as I'm such a bumbaclat!!
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2006, 08:44 PM »

Sorry I didn't resize the pics.

Thanks for the tip Alan. Are all the parts OG, inc the stand? Also does anyone know what it may be worth as it is? Cheers arr kids.

Adey

retrogeezer

Re: Burner pics again as I'm such a bumbaclat!!
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2006, 11:39 PM »
stand could have been fitted by anyone....everything else looks as standard inc reflector and pedals.

Last one I saw on ebay in really good nick sold for about £80...doesn't mean thats what it's worth, it's worth what someone will pay on the day.

:)

Offline Waxintaxin

• Team Owner
  • Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2006, 01:47 PM »
Looks stock to me , apart from the stand lol that would have been an EXTRA the shop got someone to pay for lol

Value is hard as simon says ( lol ) depends what someoene will pay on the day , but Burners seem to be rising in value quick so yea 80-100 seems fair , but you never know whats going to happen on the day

nice resto for someone for sure, i would go to 50 quid myself and resto it as its got all the parts you need just needs some work

Rich

Offline Waxintaxin

• Team Owner
  • Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
Yep MK1 Burner standard model

the only things non original are the levers and crank arms , they would have been MK11 crank arms and the levers should be pre bents not tech3s

but a hell of a survivor all the same , good find

Rich

se

Marks 1s launched in June or July of 1982 I believe, Halford RRP of £84.99.
(tugs at beard)

AJWD

Thanks guys. It's going to a loving home - the wife gave me the jedi mind trick when I bought it!!

I'll stick with my 2 MRDs, and less ear ache!

Adey.

AJWD

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2006, 12:14 PM »
Cheers guys, it's going to a loving home!

Adey.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Pics of the burner...if anyone can give me information that would be great.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx