gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975535 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 27, 2024, 06:07 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Letters on numberplates....
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Letters on numberplates....  (Read 5909 times)

bulldogbob

Re: Letters on numberplates....
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2011, 04:45 PM »
Humberside Heroes was Grasby's club, YMCA was Grimsby and Cleethorpes B.M.X Club we were in UKBMX Eastern region (E), got loads of old Telegraph cuttings from back then if you Pm your name I'll see if your on any of them and drop copies of them in to Dave at Mainline for you, there's quite a few of us building up our old bikes round here, your black GT looks good who did your powder coating as I've built up my old GT cruiser, but at some point in the 90's when I was thinking of rebuilding it I had it power coated battle ship grey (twat) now it's either gonna be redone GT yellow or gloss black. Now the track at New Waltham's finished might have to get me cruiser down there, luckily I get BUPA with my job!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Julian347

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2011, 05:06 PM »
I used to have a small number 9 for UKBMX region 9.

Them were the days...

Offline Andy68

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2011, 07:33 PM »
PM sent 'Bulldogbob'   :daumenhoch:

Offline Dingobmxer

• Founding Fathers
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2011, 06:02 AM »
Humberside Heroes was Grasby's club, YMCA was Grimsby and Cleethorpes B.M.X Club we were in UKBMX Eastern region (E), got loads of old Telegraph cuttings from back then if you Pm your name I'll see if your on any of them and drop copies of them in to Dave at Mainline for you, there's quite a few of us building up our old bikes round here, your black GT looks good who did your powder coating as I've built up my old GT cruiser, but at some point in the 90's when I was thinking of rebuilding it I had it power coated battle ship grey (twat) now it's either gonna be redone GT yellow or gloss black. Now the track at New Waltham's finished might have to get me cruiser down there, luckily I get BUPA with my job!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember going to a race at Grimsby, it was so wet they put straw down but you couldn't pedal through it so had to get off and run with your bike!
(well at least I think this was Grimsby? getting old sucks  :LolLolLolLol: )

Dingo

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Letters on numberplates....

gfxgfx
gfx gfx