gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975536 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 28, 2024, 10:26 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  DO NOT BID ON THIS.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: DO NOT BID ON THIS.  (Read 4510 times)

Offline Jt

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Re: DO NOT BID ON THIS.
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2011, 09:26 PM »
Right o.

Like you would if it was you... :D

Sounds to me like someone who would do this to beard wouldn't be adverse to doing it to someone else, and therefore could have untold numbers of annoyed people looking for retribution.

Shit happens.

donkeybambam

« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2011, 09:29 PM »
sorry mate i meant beard would get done by the old bill not by the bloke.

i would let it go. lifes too short and i think the site has realised this lately.

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2011, 09:33 PM »
I think he just wants to pump your anus Dave, you shouldn't have refused his advances ;D

on a lighter note, as I said to you some months ago, the people that matter, know the score with that dick

Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

Offline beard1973

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2011, 09:37 PM »
I think he just wants to pump your anus Dave, you shouldn't have refused his advances ;D

on a lighter note, as I said to you some months ago, the people that matter, know the score with that dick

I know Si and your wise words were taken on board... sadly there are a small group on 'another' site that seem to think its all very funny.  :uglystupid2:

Balls to 'em.... my bikes were on the Gadget Show...  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline popedante

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2011, 09:54 PM »

hes a pr!ck , shame it cant be proven its him and get him kicked off 

Offline beard1973

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2011, 09:56 PM »
Prime Suspect has made one of my NEW tshirt design's his avatar on 'another' forum....  :D

He's obsessed...  :P :P :P and seem's to think he's being clever....  :Aresehole:

M5AT

« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2011, 09:58 PM »
Sort of feel sorry for the poor cnut, obviously got very little in his life.

Offline brummie

• Team Moderator
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2011, 10:06 PM »
So  who is it?

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2011, 10:16 PM »
Use the phrases Cyber bullying and harrassment when you go to the police with the wealth of evidence that you akready have, its a hot topic with them at the moment, they will want to get some PR out of it and Ebay will co-operate with a police enquiry.

Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2011, 10:19 PM »
Oh and to anyone elswhere who has been part of it or openly finds it funny, you are part of it too.....

Offline dordymush

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2011, 10:19 PM »
bad that is.
not at all funny  :knuppel2:
dave the bmxing gypo

Offline stidds

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2011, 10:31 PM »
I cannot see what the point is with the person doing it.  What exactly are they gaining by doing stupid stuff like this.  It would take way too much time to set up to be any fun.

Offline WINI

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Sheeping it real ;-)
  • Rated:
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2011, 10:32 PM »
All a bit pathetic really.  Its like the whole kids bikes thing has gone too far in his tiny mind and he's regressed to actually being a 12 year old again.

Fook me he must have a sh1t life eh?
Neil, the bathroom's free. Unlike the country under the Thatcherite junta

Offline Bigfrawg

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2011, 10:32 PM »
Have you touched his dinkle in the past dave ? Only a jilted lover or a complete madman would keep this up for so long  :idiot2:

theRuler

« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2011, 10:35 PM »
It's . . . . . a T/A isn't it?

Offline Pooch

• Tail Whip
  • funny you should say that..
  • Rated:
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2011, 10:41 PM »
I cannot see what the point is with the person doing it.  What exactly are they gaining by doing stupid stuff like this.  It would take way too much time to set up to be any fun.

That's what I thought!! Not normal to do this and it must take time to do this sort of thing. :wtf:
Griff loves BUM..

Offline neil

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2011, 11:08 PM »
cant a mod just ban him off here ??? ive seen this happen on here and rewind and it just isnt funny ,life too short !! feel sorry for beard (even if he does like burners :LolLolLolLol:)

THIRSTYKIRSTY

« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2011, 11:21 PM »
who is the "cub"

oldskooldayz

« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2011, 11:24 PM »
I have read these threads over some time on numerous forums and i can understands how it may well be annoying to the person who's property this is

But and this is a big BUT

All of you who are jumping on the band wagon and calling childlike names towards a user of this forum and others and someone who is infact a really nice guy should be ashamed of yourselves

This is 100% not the work of the earlier Mentioned Member who you are all coating off and i know this for a fact
Not that anyone on here is probably interested in fook all i have to say anyway but YOU ALL Including YOU J T should send the member or at least Reply in thread that you are ALL SORRY for the fooking mouthwash of insults directed his way

He sells loads of quality items at great prices and loads of you if not all have purchased from him in some way or another and have been happy with his service

If it wasnt for People Like this Your Hobby would Turn Stagnant as it keeps Parts flowing and prices reasonable

And if anyone even starts to say we dont want bikes split the fook OFF as most if not all of you dont want to buy complete bikes as if this was the case you would have no hobby because whats the fun in buying something complete as you all want to build bikes to factory spec or your own

Now i do Know this person and i have had nothing but great service from him over the last couple of years with not a stitch of attitude or remorse in anyway what so ever

MODERATORS NEED TO LOOK AT THIS THREAD AND THINK VERY CAREFULLY ABOUT WHAT IS BEING SAID ABOUT A MEMBER WHO PROVIDES A FANTASTIC SERVICE TO THIS COMMUNITY AND ACT ACCORDINGLY BECASUE ALL I SEE IS THE SAME BUNCH OF CUT THROATS ATTACKING AN INNOCENT MEMBER

Now Why dont you ban me from burnerworld as im sure your fooking hateing me right now

oh and if anyone want to know where i live for a bashing im in east london WAPPING once you find it you will find me as its a small place full of east end muggy c**ts who dont give a fook

Offline Jt

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2011, 11:28 PM »
Proof is in the pudding.

Are you saying there is more than one person doing this?

Aree you also saying 1000000% that the person I mentioned hasn't in the past put beards stuff for sale on eBay and gumtree?

I don't give a fook who sells what to who or for how much, nor do I care who has fell out with who, but beard is being victimised, and for what?

I just find it all a bit fooking pathetic.

People fall out all the time, and it blows over, but this has been going on and on and on....

And it needs to stop.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 11:33 PM by J.T »

oldskooldayz

« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2011, 11:29 PM »
Proof is in the pudding.

Are you saying there is more than one person doing this?

No im no saying anything other than this is not the work of the person you love to slag off at any giving moment FACT

Offline Jt

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2011, 11:35 PM »
Read the edit.

As far as your aware, bearing mi mind it's quite public already, has the person i mentioned put beards stuff for sale on eBay and gun tree in the past.

Yes or no.

oldskooldayz

« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2011, 11:39 PM »
Actually I think this thread needs 13 more letters added to it dont you beard

if people want to start ganging up on members then im all in as what goes around will defo come around

Loads of people on here and other forums who are infact grown men with wives and children are acting like playground twats

grow up stop the bullying and move on as its old and mind numbingly dull

beard you need to short your own shit out and instead of being a keyboard ninja call it a day, do whatever you need to get this rectified but leave it be

Offline Badbaldie

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2011, 11:41 PM »
I have read these threads over some time on numerous forums and i can understands how it may well be annoying to the person who's property this is

But and this is a big BUT

All of you who are jumping on the band wagon and calling childlike names towards a user of this forum and others and someone who is infact a really nice guy should be ashamed of yourselves

This is 100% not the work of the earlier Mentioned Member who you are all coating off and i know this for a fact
Not that anyone on here is probably interested in fook all i have to say anyway but YOU ALL Including YOU J T should send the member or at least Reply in thread that you are ALL SORRY for the fooking mouthwash of insults directed his way

He sells loads of quality items at great prices and loads of you if not all have purchased from him in some way or another and have been happy with his service

If it wasnt for People Like this Your Hobby would Turn Stagnant as it keeps Parts flowing and prices reasonable

And if anyone even starts to say we dont want bikes split the fook OFF as most if not all of you dont want to buy complete bikes as if this was the case you would have no hobby because whats the fun in buying something complete as you all want to build bikes to factory spec or your own

Now i do Know this person and i have had nothing but great service from him over the last couple of years with not a stitch of attitude or remorse in anyway what so ever

MODERATORS NEED TO LOOK AT THIS THREAD AND THINK VERY CAREFULLY ABOUT WHAT IS BEING SAID ABOUT A MEMBER WHO PROVIDES A FANTASTIC SERVICE TO THIS COMMUNITY AND ACT ACCORDINGLY BECASUE ALL I SEE IS THE SAME BUNCH OF CUT THROATS ATTACKING AN INNOCENT MEMBER

Now Why dont you ban me from burnerworld as im sure your fooking hateing me right now

oh and if anyone want to know where i live for a bashing im in east london WAPPING once you find it you will find me as its a small place full of east end noo-noos who dont give a fook

if you know whos doing this why not name and shame them . this has gone on far to long now Daves had a fair amount of hasstle . come on lets put this one to bed  :daumenhoch:
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 11:49 PM by Badbaldie »

Offline Jt

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2011, 11:43 PM »
Can you answer my question as you seem to know the guy. I don't.

It might add some clarity to this.

Has he historically tried to sell beards stuff on eBay and gumtree?

You clearly don't like beard, and again, that's none of my business. But if someone started punting your gear on eBay, you're car, bikes etc etc, how would you feel, more to the point, what would you do about it?

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  DO NOT BID ON THIS.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx