gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975535 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 28, 2024, 12:30 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  DO NOT BID ON THIS.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: DO NOT BID ON THIS.  (Read 4507 times)

gobshite

Re: DO NOT BID ON THIS.
« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2011, 11:45 PM »
sorry but what JT said was right,

the "mentioned" rad member getting the stick has put fake auctions up using daves photo's before,

even if its not him, its still his fault the silly fooker....

and to be fair, if youre waving the willy flag in his defence shouldnt you really contact him so he can log in and defend himself?

Offline beard1973

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2011, 11:48 PM »
Actually I think this thread needs 13 more letters added to it dont you beard

beard you need to short your own shit out and instead of being a keyboard ninja call it a day, do whatever you need to get this rectified but leave it be

Crikey... who rattled your cage? 13 more letters? my own s**t?

oldskooldayz

« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2011, 11:54 PM »
Read the edit.

As far as your aware, bearing mi mind it's quite public already, has the person i mentioned put beards stuff for sale on eBay and gun tree in the past.

Yes or no.

ive read your edit and i cant answer as i dont know who has done what to who where or when

and yep beard is being victimised but only he knows the reason behind it and what he may have done to be in this situation and in that he should rectify it as he alone knows the ins and outs of it all

i dont know beard from adam or you for that matter but i can see a witch hunt from a mile off and this is one due to an event long long ago from what i read

you may well be good friends with beard hence the sticking up for him bit but everyone has dark secrets that they dont want to be aired and what im saying is that we dont know the whole truth behind any of the original threads

but that does not mean for a second that the minute something else crops up the hunt is on again and it can only be one person

its funny because i was selling something a while ago and beard jumped on me for not advertising it correctly and took offence in my reply
now like i said i dont know him from adam but who started the attack ?

its easy for people to read into things and everyone reads things differently or and have there own verdict

oldskooldayz

« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2011, 12:00 AM »

beard you need to short your own shit out and instead of being a keyboard ninja call it a day, do whatever you need to get this rectified but leave it be

Actually Beard it wasnt you who rattled my cage its the band of cut throats that jumped on board

Offline Jt

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #54 on: September 07, 2011, 12:09 AM »
Two sides to every story on that we agree.

I dislike people, people dislike me. I don't lose any sleep over it.

The point I'm trying to make to you is, this has all gone a bit fooking bent, know what I mean?

Stella Artoiz has done it before, that much is common knowledge, so if it's not him, who is it? A copycat?

Has beard fooked off that many people that multiple people are setting up fake eBay accounts and posting his shit up for sale just to get on his nerves?

For the record, I've met beard a couple of times, I don't know him that well, but the times I've met him he seemed like an ok guy, What I do know is he has a passion for bmx, and loves what he does, he's proud of his stuff and his forum,  and fair play to him for that. On that basis alone there are people who don't like him but for fooks sake, were middle aged men, like you say with kids etc.

There just isn't any need for this level of fooking about...apart from it being criminal, it's fooking dangerous, because it escalates, and things get out of hand.

I know what I know, and I've said what I've said. I stand by every word of it too. It's all here in black and White, and we can all come back to it if we need too, to see who said what about who.

It needs to stop.

Offline WINI

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Sheeping it real ;-)
  • Rated:
« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2011, 12:11 AM »

Actually Beard it wasnt you who rattled my cage its the band of cut throats that jumped on board

Been reading this and decided to keep quiet as I didn't see the point, and it was all a bit boring tbh.  But the continuing reference to everyone who posted on this subject being a cut throat/should be ashamed etc etc has p1ssed me off.  Personally, and reading some of the other replies they are the same, I was referring to whoever placed that dumb arsed advert.  If thats someone on here, he's a tw@t.  If its not, he's still a tw@t.  Put the fooking thing to bed for fooks sake
Neil, the bathroom's free. Unlike the country under the Thatcherite junta

gobshite

« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2011, 12:13 AM »
Read the edit.

As far as your aware, bearing mi mind it's quite public already, has the person i mentioned put beards stuff for sale on eBay and gun tree in the past.

Yes or no.

what im saying is that we dont know the whole truth behind any of the original threads

so wtf has it all got to do with you?

if you think so highly of this dude then you'll contact him and tell him to defend himself on here,

theres no with hunt here.

Offline neil

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #57 on: September 07, 2011, 12:19 AM »

The point I'm trying to make to you is, this has all gone a bit fooking bent, know what I mean?

Stella Artoiz has done it before, that much is common knowledge, so if it's not him, who is it? A copycat?

Has beard fooked off that many people that multiple people are setting up fake eBay accounts and posting his shit up for sale just to get on his nerves?

For the record, I've met beard a couple of times, I don't know him that well, but the times I've met him he seemed like an ok guy, What I do know is he has a passion for bmx, and loves what he does, he's proud of his stuff and his forum,  and fair play to him for that. On that basis alone there are people who don't like him but for fooks sake, were middle aged men, like you say with kids etc.

There just isn't any need for this level of fooking about...apart from it being criminal, it's fooking dangerous, because it escalates, and things get out of hand.

I know what I know, and I've said what I've said. I stand by every word of it too. It's all here in black and White, and we can all come back to it if we need too, to see who said what about who.

It needs to stop.

x2

oldskooldayz

« Reply #58 on: September 07, 2011, 12:26 AM »

It needs to stop.

what you have said is correct

and if you met stella you would say the same thing that he is a really nice down to earth bloke

have you also noticed how no one else has come back to say anything sense i said they have all had items from him and have been very happy with his service

cut throats

you know beard i know stella hence the sticking up for each of them they both love BMX in one way shape or form

its time this is left for good and an agreement is made between them over the yesteryears

i wonder who will be the first to buy something they need when its listed at a great price with top pictures and super fast delivery ?

stella doesnt need to defend himself on this as he is innocent of it all but is loving the fact that people he has dealt with over many moons have turned up for the hunt

and the mods know the full story on this anyway

Beard has done the right thing in listing this dont bid thread but the hunt that has taken place in its wake is bang out of order

Offline Jt

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #59 on: September 07, 2011, 12:32 AM »
Cool.

Fancy a bum?

Offline Bob_Acid

• Team Admin
  • BMX Overlord
  • It's Bronked
  • Rated:
« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2011, 12:34 AM »
I'm just going to have to ban all your ****** ***** then go and **** *** *** thinking about the power i have :police:

edited due to there being children here in the day time  :angel:
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 01:05 AM by Bob_Acid »

Offline beard1973

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2011, 12:36 AM »
Auction has been ENDED.

The game is over...  ::)

For the record.

I love BMX... I love the history, I love the sport, those who have been around for the past 5 years will know what I have put into the hobby (and not for personal gain).

My affinity with Burner's was established in 1983... when my parents forked out for the best BMX they could afford at the time, an Extra Burner.

Since I rekindled my love of the humble Raleigh BMX I've put my heart and soul into the hobby, setting up a forum that would be run by enthusiasts, organising an annual event to showcase the UK's most iconic old bmx.. and promoting the hobby of 'Burner' collecting in whatever field I could... both in magazines and on TV... Many times this has been thrown back at me, that its just me trying to inflate my ego  :-[ I've just tried to promote the OS Scene using the brand that is remembered by every kid growing up in the early 80's.

I remember a thread a few years back when a bit of 'Burner Bashing' was under way.... and Joe remarked 'give it 5 minutes and beard will be along on his trusty steed, like a white knight to defend the Burner'  ;D ;D and that's been me on here since I joined...

Playground stuff like this has dampened my enthusiasm at times, but some things/people are out of your control. If you stand at the front of the crowd then your gonna be a target and the first one who get things thrown at you...

I've still got some cracking BMX stories to tell...  ;) I've got TWO of Andy Ruffell's original bikes in my garage to restore  8) and another BMX story that I haven't shared that I still can't stop smiling about...

:daumenhoch: BMX  :daumenhoch: BMX  :daumenhoch: BMX  :daumenhoch:

To those who wanna carry on these silly games and constant jibes... to quote Gordie Lachance in Stand By Me - "Suck My Fat One, You Cheap Dimestore Hood"  ;)

Offline Jt

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #62 on: September 07, 2011, 12:36 AM »
Evening bob.

Hope your well :D

Offline crazycraig

• BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2011, 12:56 AM »
I think you should all fook off an let me get on with selling my bits
Old School BMX only
Cash is King
Your not famous because you have a BMX so dont expect me to lick your arse for bits !!! I will leave that to the sheep
Jim'll fix it did loads for charity

Offline Bob_Acid

• Team Admin
  • BMX Overlord
  • It's Bronked
  • Rated:
« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2011, 01:01 AM »
This thread's going to need a locksmith

Offline Bob_Acid

• Team Admin
  • BMX Overlord
  • It's Bronked
  • Rated:
« Reply #65 on: September 07, 2011, 02:00 PM »
I recieved this pm from Stella this morning and thought it needed putting in here, i did get permission from Stella to do so.

Good morning Bob.

Thank you for your pm.

Naturally I read the thread in question last night and was tempted on numerous occasions to jump in and post a response in my defence, but I chose not to as it was clear that the judge and jury had already reached their verdict without any proof whatsoever and had I responded it would only have stoked the flames even further.

Without being rude to you, by your response above you appear to have reached the same verdict, that I was responsible for the ebay listing.

I was warned a couple of months ago by mods on here to stop the cr@p with Beard and since then I have not posted one single comment in his direction, even when there has been a fair bit thrown out on threads in my direction (I could show you the threads but I would not want to bore you) I have chosen not to respond.

For the record, I had nothing to do with that particular ebay listing, nothing whatsoever, nor do I know who was responsible for it. Whoever has listed it has used the exact template that I use when I sell on ebay, but it was not me, I am not going to plead my innocence any further over this, my concious is clear.

In the past a year or so ago yes, I may have been guilty of such a thing but since my warning on here, nothing.

I am not the only person in the world of old school BMX that Beard has fallen out with, he has managed to rack up a fair few people who lets say, are not his biggest fans.

I have pm'd one of Beards own mods (a relatively impartial one) on Burnerworld letting him know again that I had no involvement in the ebay listing, will it fall on deaf ears?...probably.

I am not sure what more to say on the matter, other than my name has been out forward and found guilty by the court when with hand on heart, I have no idea who was responsible for the ebay listing.

I have dealt and still deal with plenty of people on RAD without any issues whatsoever and as far as I am concerned any issues that I had with Beard (on another forum) are in the past.

Please let me know if you want me to respond publicly regarding this, however as said previously, I am not sure if this will achieve anything other than provoking more negative threads.

One would hope that this would be an end to it.

Bob.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  DO NOT BID ON THIS.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx