gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975524 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 18, 2024, 09:36 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  I love this part.....
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: I love this part.....  (Read 870 times)

Offline WINI

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Sheeping it real ;-)
  • Rated:
I love this part.....
« on: September 08, 2011, 09:25 PM »
Just got a tired frame back from the powdercoaters, and applied some sweet decals from Del.   :smitten:  Gets me more excited than any other part of the build, what's your fave bit?
Neil, the bathroom's free. Unlike the country under the Thatcherite junta

Offline john4130

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: I love this part.....
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 11:04 PM »
the bit between her legs is my favourite part then probably the 2 lumps up top.  :2funny:
fresh paint and new decals gets me excited too.

Offline Bob_Acid

• Team Admin
  • BMX Overlord
  • It's Bronked
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2011, 11:52 PM »
Bringing dead chrome into a passable state and dead Skyways without dying can take all winter  :daumenhoch:

Offline 58 delray

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2011, 12:18 AM »
making something useable and rideable when it should really be put in the bin does it for me, (not showable but good enough to ride) if you get what i mean  :daumenhoch:

Offline rick1970

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2011, 12:40 AM »
bloody rebel when it finally gets posted on here  :D

Offline glenboy

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2011, 12:43 AM »
Just got a tired frame back from the powdercoaters, and applied some sweet decals from Del.   :smitten:  Gets me more excited than any other part of the build, what's your fave bit?

yep you can't beat it mark standing back with a beer just looking at it with the decals applied with a carlsberg in the hand, then it all gets spoilt when other half comes into the room and says "get that f**king thing out of our front room you loon" " and i want all them other kids bikes out of the house as well"    :LolLolLolLol:
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 12:45 AM by glenboy »

Offline rick1970

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2011, 12:50 AM »
Just got a tired frame back from the powdercoaters, and applied some sweet decals from Del.   :smitten:  Gets me more excited than any other part of the build, what's your fave bit?

yep you can't beat it mark standing back with a beer just looking at it with the decals applied with a carlsberg in the hand, then it all gets spoilt when other half comes into the room and says "get that f**king thing out of our front room you loon" " and i want all them other kids bikes out of the house as well"    :LolLolLolLol:
  quality comment  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Gatters

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2011, 07:58 AM »

LOL classic, I had my beat and ammaco in the lounge the other day, me and the kids were loving it, then the ball and chain walks in.......bikes and men out to the garage, I don't understand their issue??  :LolLolLolLol:

I love the finished article, I always leave the tyres till last for some reason as I just love the transformation??  :crazy2:

Offline WINI

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Sheeping it real ;-)
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2011, 08:13 AM »
Funny thing is, most of the parts sat in the front room currently are cleaner than the rest of the sh1te in here!  "Get that dirty room away from my bike!"  (mind you, she is away this weekend)  :LolLolLolLol:

Weird gatters, one of mine's an Ammaco too  :daumenhoch:
Neil, the bathroom's free. Unlike the country under the Thatcherite junta

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  I love this part.....

gfxgfx
gfx gfx