gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975526 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 20, 2024, 05:48 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  That's a bit naughty!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: That's a bit naughty!  (Read 1905 times)

griff

Re: That's a bit naughty!
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2011, 10:18 PM »
It does my tree in when people do this, check this item out
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Team-Peak-Honda-McGrath-Pro-Circuit-Splitfire-Motocross-Supercross-T-Tee-Shirt-/250938778971?pt=UK_Men_s_T_Shirts&var=&hash=item8012284c91

It does say not official etc at the end but the listing is just copied about Pro Circuit etc, it has nothing to do with Pro Circuit and some people will buy this without reading the last part, We are the Pro Circuit importer to the uk, we have been for over 25 years, i should really report it to ebay, but then the chap selling thinks were tossers for doing it, but we have had lots of poeple call us up saying  ive just got a t.shirt from ebay, it was listed as Pro Circuit etc etc etc etc, its just arrived and im sure its a fake can you help me out as your the Importer? 
Sorry but its nothing to do with me speak to them and ebay, they then think were tossers for not helping, no win situation for us really.
 it is so wrong and ebay should stop it but its all business for them so why should they.

what bendy said ^ if the chap selling thinks your a tosser, well who gives a fook? he's the one conning people

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  That's a bit naughty!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx