gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975524 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6344 Members - Latest Member: MTBMX April 18, 2024, 09:00 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  Chest-Air - March 24th Back in sunny Chester. DP meetup before at Flint
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Chest-Air - March 24th Back in sunny Chester. DP meetup before at Flint  (Read 81690 times)

Offline Badbaldie

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
I think i'm gonna get digs, even though I only live 8 miles away, it's just so I can stay out later once my bike's been taken back to the hotel.

im stoppin at urs Dan  ;D

Offline Nigelb

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
I think i'm gonna get digs, even though I only live 8 miles away, it's just so I can stay out later once my bike's been taken back to the hotel.

im stoppin at urs Dan  ;D
Join the back of the queue like the rest of us.  :LolLolLolLol:    :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Darren KAP

• 540 Air
  • Rated:

good line up of Radsters , looking forward to this the pics from last year looked the nuts  :daumenhoch:
Life .......... Your here for a good time not a long time

Offline stu27

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
fooking mani-emanuelle :2funny:
i nearly crashed on the worcester ride,when i found this out
then again my surname is pid get
negativity is for chumps,positivity is for champs

Offline brettypeeps

• Team Admin / Mechanic
  • My life is Radbmx
    • Bretts Bikes
  • Rated:

Emmanuel - God Is With Us - :LolLolLolLol:
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 01:02 AM by brettypeeps »

griff

??? I was on the worcester ride but didn't know that - I thought maybe he was just a big fan of the stone roses or summink

Offline rick1970

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Me too please bud stick me name down for chester and the dp factory  :Great_Britain:   :daumenhoch:  cheers Rick ..

Offline brettypeeps

• Team Admin / Mechanic
  • My life is Radbmx
    • Bretts Bikes
  • Rated:
Me too please bud stick me name down for chester and the dp factory  :Great_Britain:   :daumenhoch:  cheers Rick ..
Nice one Rick all added :Great_Britain:

Offline rick1970

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Cheers Bret  :daumenhoch: i wouldnt be surprised if the old DP unit is open on a sat morning how cool would that be to roll the old girls back in for a few pics  :smitten:
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 11:53 PM by Rick70 »

Offline brettypeeps

• Team Admin / Mechanic
  • My life is Radbmx
    • Bretts Bikes
  • Rated:
Cheers Bret  :daumenhoch: i wouldnt be surprised if the old DP unit is open on a sat morning how cool would that be to roll the old girls back in for few pics  :smitten:
I am going there in a few weeks to see if we can get a look around.  :daumenhoch:

Neil Park son of Dave has confirmed he is coming along today. D.P. 's are going home fore the day 25 + years later. A credit to Dave Park for making a special load of frames.

RIP Dave

Offline stu27

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
im getting a right buzz about this,even though i might not be able to make it yet :LolLolLolLol:
put wardy and mothwasp down,i havent spoke to them about it,but there is no pressure,like peer pressure

Offline brettypeeps

• Team Admin / Mechanic
  • My life is Radbmx
    • Bretts Bikes
  • Rated:
im getting a right buzz about this,even though i might not be able to make it yet :LolLolLolLol:
put wardy and mothwasp down,i havent spoke to them about it,but there is no pressure,like peer pressure
I put them on the possibles. I am buzzing about this aswell,  going to be awesome. Great lot of friends coming on this :daumenhoch:

Offline rick1970

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Cheers Bret  :daumenhoch: i wouldnt be surprised if the old DP unit is open on a sat morning how cool would that be to roll the old girls back in for few pics  :smitten:
I am going there in a few weeks to see if we can get a look around.  :daumenhoch:

Neil Park son of Dave has confirmed he is coming along today. D.P. 's are going home fore the day 25 + years later. A credit to Dave Park for making a special load of frames.

RIP Dave
  Awsome !! ive got a lump in my throat now this could turn out magic   :Great_Britain:  :daumenhoch:

Offline Nigelb

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
So who's going to be getting the train from Birmingham New Street then.   :daumenhoch:

Offline Badbaldie

• 900 Air
  • Rated:

Stu u have to come up north mate ... i came and rode all them fookin hills with u funny talking folk in Dudly . :LolLolLolLol: i even pretended i like burners for the day . mind you at least they didnt fall apart like them tin pot skyways  :2funny:

Offline stu27

• 900 Air
  • Rated:

Stu u have to come up north mate ... i came and rode all them fookin hills with u funny talking folk in Dudly . :LolLolLolLol: i even pretended i like burners for the day . mind you at least they didnt fall apart like them tin pot skyways  :2funny:
:LolLolLolLol:
lenny
i think them lot from dudley talk funny
by the way,dudley is up north,to me
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 12:18 AM by stu27 »

Offline stu27

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
So who's going to be getting the train from Birmingham New Street then.   :daumenhoch:
wanna hire a van nige,if theres enough of us

Offline Nigelb

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
wanna hire a van nige,if theres enough of us
Sounds like a plan mate........Mani is also getting to New Street aswell so if there's room.  :daumenhoch:

Offline stu27

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
 :daumenhoch:
midlands contingent,ready to roll
to be honest,the van hire was a daft idea

Offline Nigelb

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
:daumenhoch:
midlands contingent,ready to roll
to be honest,the van hire was a daft idea
Good idea Stu  :daumenhoch:..........you can come and pick me up  :daumenhoch:..........it will save my little legs cycling to the station.  :LolLolLolLol:

craigcurbow

Save a  couple of spots  in the A-team van  for a couple of brothers  :2gunsfiring_v1:

mani

what's happening brothers is it train or is it van  :daumenhoch:

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
This has got all the hallmarks of a legendary RAD ride, can't wait for this now. :Great_Britain: :daumenhoch:

GO FORWARD TO THE PAST, WITH NRP'S

Offline Nigelb

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
It looks like it will have to be the train.  :daumenhoch:

craigcurbow

It looks like it will have to be the train.  :daumenhoch:

Then train It will be  :daumenhoch: Plenty of time to sort it yet anyway  :coolsmiley:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  Chest-Air - March 24th Back in sunny Chester. DP meetup before at Flint

gfxgfx
gfx gfx