gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975528 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 20, 2024, 04:47 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  Chest-Air - March 24th Back in sunny Chester. DP meetup before at Flint
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Chest-Air - March 24th Back in sunny Chester. DP meetup before at Flint  (Read 81844 times)

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
Top effort again Brett, cheers pal. :4_17_5:

GO FORWARD TO THE PAST, WITH NRP'S

Offline dancetothedrummersbeat

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Andy
  • Rated:
Any more pics being posted up? Come on - you must have slept off those hangovers by now!  :)

Offline rick1970

• Look Back
  • Rated:
a few pics in events photos too guys your welcome to add more  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Nigelb

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
What a top quality day out even though it starting going tits up for us at New Street Station when they told us we couldd take bikes on the train W4nkers  :knuppel2:

Cheers to Brett and Dan for putting on a great day.  :4_17_5:

Roll on the next one.  :daumenhoch:

Offline rick1970

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Who was it that said the doorman would'nt let him in with trainers late on last night ? and he said im not wearing trainers im wearing vans !! fpmsl  epic  :LolLolLolLol:  i know who  :daumenhoch:  oh god roll on the next meet  :4_17_5:

Offline Darren KAP

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
  What an awesome day / night great turn out -  great weather -  great bikes and  fookin great to meet new an old faces  :4_17_5:

Roll on the next RAD meet

a big thankyou to all the guys that made it such an awesome day  :4_17_5:

Kappy
Life .......... Your here for a good time not a long time

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
What a top quality day out even though it starting going tits up for us at New Street Station when they told us we couldd take bikes on the train W4nkers  :knuppel2:

Fair play Nige, you had a mare yesterday with people thinking that their jobs made them more powerfull than they actually are. ::) :Aresehole:

Offline Nigelb

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:

Fair play Nige, you had a mare yesterday with people thinking that their jobs made them more powerfull than they actually are. ::) :Aresehole:
Fookin tosspot mate but fair play to Craig for telling the bloke what he thought of him.  :knuppel2:

Offline Discostu

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Two's Company
  • Rated:
A big thanks to Brett and dan.  :4_17_5:
A bloody fantastic weekend in Chester.  I was still buzzing about bmx this morning and needed more of a fix. So I went on a road trip this morning driving from Chester down to sandown park race course in Surrey for the cool flow vw show!  Another great day was had there. Then a drive home to Bedford. 300 miles in one day. I must be fooking mad!  :LolLolLolLol: :daumenhoch:

Offline rick1970

• Look Back
  • Rated:
A big thanks to Brett and dan.  :4_17_5:
A bloody fantastic weekend in Chester.  I was still buzzing about bmx this morning and needed more of a fix. So I went on a road trip this morning driving from Chester down to sandown park race course in Surrey for the cool flow vw show!  Another great day was had there. Then a drive home to Bedford. 300 miles in one day. I must be fooking mad!  :LolLolLolLol: :daumenhoch:
well done stu  :daumenhoch: you wasnt sure at our late breky  :LolLolLolLol: glad you made the show  :daumenhoch: what a weekend  :smitten:

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
maximum reeeespect there Stu, good to see you again pal, see you on another ride soon. :daumenhoch:

Offline Badbaldie

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Massive BIG thanks to Brett and Dan, a brilliant day/night . such a great turn out from so many old and new faces . and so many making a long journey to be part of such a great ride out  :4_17_5: none stop fun drinking and banter. roll on the next one cant come soon enough . Jaymz the RAD BATON has now been handed over to you Hereford bring it on   :daumenhoch:

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
Just remembered the tune....

...all together now...

'we love our old bikes, we love our old bikes, fook off with ya new school, we love our old bikes'. :2funny:

Eurovision, here we come. ;)

Offline NORTY40

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
  • Rated:
Just remembered the tune....

...all together now...

'we love our old bikes, we love our old bikes, fook ya new school, we love our old bikes'. :2funny:

Eurovision, here we come. ;)

:LolLolLolLol:  ........ the RAD song is born   8)

It sounded good after a few double vodka and red bulls anyway   :D

Great day out , suffered today but well worth it .

Brilliant to see some lads who had travelled a fair way to be there , discostu , the brummie lads , usual suspects from Yorkshire and nickswan aswell , he was on the tour of England for the weekend   :shocked: :4_17_5: Absolute pleasure to meet you and have a Northern laugh with you . Top lads  :daumenhoch:
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 10:36 PM by NORTY40 »
WANTED : Old school BMX patches/sew on badges ......  please  :)

In2 bmx

Who was it that said the doorman would'nt let him in with trainers late on last night ? and he said im not wearing trainers im wearing vans !! fpmsl  epic  :LolLolLolLol:  i know who  :daumenhoch:  oh god roll on the next meet  :4_17_5:
  I did manage to sneak in with the Van's on ..  The fooker ( that looked like wolverine ) found me and kicked me out  :(  .. 
Whats wrong with Blue ,Red White Chequred Van's when your out clubbing  ;D :idiot2:

Offline Spen69

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • It was less than TWELVE parsecs.... .
  • Rated:
Sounds like you had an awesome day out - gutted I didn't make it. Ended up driving to Leicester to pick up a new TV for my dad's birthday present then down to Birmingham to see him, back to Sheffield to drop the wife and kids off then back to Leicester to ride at the Boardroom before a quick 4hr kip before back to dealing with my crazy kids so a day out with you lot would have been a picnic in comparison...... ;-(

There is a noticeable ansense of totty on the pics so far gents..... Was Joff not on form then? No scratch & sniff saddle action for him then.......?
Still limping......

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
If i'm honest Spen we were all too w4nkered to get any clunge on out bikes. :crazy2:

Offline NORTY40

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
  • Rated:
Sounds like you had an awesome day out - gutted I didn't make it. Ended up driving to Leicester to pick up a new TV for my dad's birthday present then down to Birmingham to see him, back to Sheffield to drop the wife and kids off then back to Leicester to ride at the Boardroom before a quick 4hr kip before back to dealing with my crazy kids so a day out with you lot would have been a picnic in comparison...... ;-(

There is a noticeable ansense of totty on the pics so far gents..... Was Joff not on form then? No scratch & sniff saddle action for him then.......?

There was a distinct lack of totty all day Spen :( ,I did have a go , just picked the wrong group ..... they were so far up there own arses it was untrue  ::) or maybe it was the fact they just didn't like my Ripper and prefered the old Robo  :-\  Anyway, one blowout was enough and I promptly went and drowned my dented pride with Vodka  :D :LolLolLolLol:

Shame you couldn't make it mate  :( Im sure you'll be at the next one though  :daumenhoch:
WANTED : Old school BMX patches/sew on badges ......  please  :)

Offline dancetothedrummersbeat

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Andy
  • Rated:
Very disappointed to hear that Joff - was looking forward to seeing some girls on bikes pics. Get the Robo out again next time!  :)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 09:38 AM by dancetothedrummersbeat »

Banachek BMX

Thanks Brett - really had a great day with the fellow Radster - awesome bikes & an awesome group of people :smitten:

Offline bobafett

• Team Mechanic
  • Tail Whip
  • mongoose addict
  • Rated:

Top day again lads - only just recovered  :10_2_12: :LolLolLolLol:

Will sort my pics out in a bit....  :daumenhoch:

mongoositis - an expensive disease......

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  Chest-Air - March 24th Back in sunny Chester. DP meetup before at Flint

gfxgfx
gfx gfx