gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975535 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 27, 2024, 11:50 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  'NO SLEEP TILL BIRMINGHAM' 40th Birthday crash around Brum Sat 28th Jan
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 'NO SLEEP TILL BIRMINGHAM' 40th Birthday crash around Brum Sat 28th Jan  (Read 26933 times)

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
I've just checked the BBC weather site and fortunately, it's dry in Brum tmrw - not warm but dry at least, and sunny in Hawarden @ 9am when i'm riding to the station. :daumenhoch:

GO FORWARD TO THE PAST, WITH NRP'S

rad_pitt

Just picked up my Pro Class rims from the bike shop, all tight and true, new Rainbow labels fitted and race plate too

Dan - you're a poet and you don't know it!  :LolLolLolLol:

Hopefully I'll be on the Motomag if retrorides gets back to us  :knuppel2: can't be doing the train from Notts to Brum alone  :(

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
Just picked up my Pro Class rims from the bike shop, all tight and true, new Rainbow labels fitted and race plate too

Hopefully I'll be on the Motomag if retrorides gets back to us  :knuppel2: can't be doing the train from Notts to Brum alone  :(

Why, is it a dangerous route Tom?? :daumenhoch:

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
well the polishing went out the window, got a wipe over with a damp dirty rag, and opened a can of beer instead

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
well the polishing went out the window, got a wipe over with a damp dirty rag, and opened a can of beer instead

I'm taking a can of Dilvo and a couple of dusters for the train journey. :daumenhoch:

rad_pitt

Why, is it a dangerous route Tom?? :daumenhoch:

Nah - just Derby are at home to Stoke. As a Forest fan, and having been to both Stoke and Derby, I know both sets of supporters are cnuts  :2funny:

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
Try not to draw attention to yourself and you'll be fine, don't go on the train with a kids bike or anything...DOH!! :idiot2: :LolLolLolLol: :daumenhoch:

rad_pitt

Try not to draw attention to yourself and you'll be fine, don't go on the train with a kids bike or anything...DOH!! :idiot2: :LolLolLolLol: :daumenhoch:

Exactly  :idiot2: a bright fooking yellow one too  :2funny:

rad_pitt

This bright yellow one to be exact - made a few changes since the last run out  :daumenhoch:

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
Quality, another Goose on the loose. :daumenhoch:

rad_pitt

Looking forward to it mate  :daumenhoch:

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
fooking hell jaymz jnr is so excited he's in bed already, he said sooner i go to bed the sooner i wake up and we can go!!!!!! Wazza better watch out with his Hutch, Jnr is on a promise after riding his JMC last year

rad_pitt

fooking hell jaymz jnr is so excited he's in bed already, he said sooner i go to bed the sooner i wake up and we can go!!!!!! Wazza better watch out with his Hutch, Jnr is on a promise after riding his JMC last year

:LolLolLolLol: I don't think I'll sleep a wink - Christmas Morning and all that  :2funny:

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
me too mate. I've been looking forward to this so much. Looks like its going to be  a damn good turn out to. We'll have to ride the bullring this time!!!!!

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
See you all in a few hours, i'm off to watch Jaws 2. :daumenhoch:

skyway67

really looking forward to the ride cant wait see you tomorow  :Great_Britain:

rad_pitt

me too mate. I've been looking forward to this so much. Looks like its going to be  a damn good turn out to. We'll have to ride the bullring this time!!!!!

Yep looks like a great turn out - we did a shopping centre bomb in Nottingham. Was pretty comical  :LolLolLolLol:

craigcurbow

GO! GO! GO!

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
jnrs been up since forever, im stood at the backdoor smoking trying to wake up!!!!

wazza

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
On the train. Choo Choo. T minus 1 hour.

Offline Discostu

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Two's Company
  • Rated:
I'm here. McDonald's done! :-)

Offline brummie

• Team Moderator
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
have a good en
post a few pics

Offline wildon

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
Seen all you boys today .. sat in the traffic by the Arcadian and i see Wazza's Purple Trick Star come round the corner ... then the rest .. looks fookin ace seeing all those old school bikes together .. not a sight you see much  :daumenhoch:

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
Been sat on new street station for an hour missed train home by 2 mins. Got another twenty mins wait til train arrives. Jnr is doing his nut with nothing to do.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  'NO SLEEP TILL BIRMINGHAM' 40th Birthday crash around Brum Sat 28th Jan

gfxgfx
gfx gfx