gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975538 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 29, 2024, 05:12 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  new kalkhoff pics 24/1 and opinion needed on 1st full build for a while,
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: new kalkhoff pics 24/1 and opinion needed on 1st full build for a while,  (Read 14174 times)

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
Something very different Paddy, no wooden spoon given here, looks sweet. :daumenhoch:

GO FORWARD TO THE PAST, WITH NRP'S

deeman

As Mcdonalds said...Im lovin it!pads n parts look way sweet! :daumenhoch:

In2 bmx

:coolsmiley:  and different ...  :daumenhoch:

HEYWOOD BMX

Cracking job.A mate of mine has a Spitfire in black,frame is similar to yours but has a Euro bb.It is all original,has cotter-pin cranks and a nasty plastic stem.Bugger has no interest in BMX but won`t sell it to me :daumenhoch:
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 06:34 PM by VOIVOD »

paddy2

Cracking job.A mate of mine has a Spitfire in black,frame is similar to yours but has a Euro bb.It is all original,has cotter-pin cranks and a nasty plastic stem.Bugger has no interest in BMX but won`t sell it to me :daumenhoch:

need to just take it  :daumenhoch: ... ;D

Offline oldtired

• 540 Air
  • Dirty Old Man
  • Rated:
+1 on all the comments so far,  you'll find there are a lot of members who love a low end bike  :daumenhoch:    this one is looking good so far , lovin' the colour  :daumenhoch:

paddy2

opinions needed on new comments and pics at start of thread :daumenhoch:

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
Nice mate, got a real 70's vibe going on, are you going to put a messenger type seat on

Offline oldtired

• 540 Air
  • Dirty Old Man
  • Rated:
was what looks like the original chain wheel in the before picture not salvageable? think it would still go with the restoration.

paddy2

was what looks like the original chain wheel in the before picture not salvageable? think it would still go with the restoration.

shot matey and dinted to f**k as i remember :-\need to take a look i think ;D

Offline oldtired

• 540 Air
  • Dirty Old Man
  • Rated:
shame that as you done so well with the other components  :daumenhoch:

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
what about this chainwheel fella it has an early vibe to it

my lads selling it for pocket money prices

deeman

The chainwheel you have put on looks fine,i think the one jaymz has echoes the feel of the bike better,looks earlier and more obscure! :daumenhoch:

Offline bobbbbsy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
i like it .. can always get away with spider style !!  tyres too fat though !

CeeJay

Nice bike there mate.

Question on these bikes though, what other models did they do?
I have seen a looptail non gussett version, any ideas what it is?

Offline stuntmaster

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
nice got a original non gusset one here that totally original , cool bike will get a pic of it one day as in storage ,got a brochure here of range as well some where
no1stuntmaster on instagram

Offline Smiggy

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • Rated:
nice got a original non gusset one here that totally original , cool bike will get a pic of it one day as in storage ,got a brochure here of range as well some where
did you ever put any pics of the brochure?  Have just got a frame n forks and wouldn't mind having a look... 8)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  new kalkhoff pics 24/1 and opinion needed on 1st full build for a while,

gfxgfx
gfx gfx