gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975537 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 29, 2024, 09:21 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  who bought what
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: who bought what  (Read 9468 times)

Offline 58 delray

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
who bought what
« on: February 13, 2012, 08:27 PM »
ok alot of the stuff has been posted out but i still have some stuff to post but can't match up addys to stuff  and buyers  :LolLolLolLol:
so who bought what
pm me please with details  :daumenhoch:

andy
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 08:57 PM by 58delray »

Offline BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN

• Berm Worm
  • "Click here for link"
  • Rated:
Re: who bought what
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2012, 08:42 PM »
I bought it all - please just send it all to me now  :angel:
The Devil is away on business, I'm having to step in for him - How can I make your day Hell !!!

e5dcb

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2012, 03:06 PM »
I bought a goose frame and gold stem that all  been sent?
Right balls up.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 03:08 PM by e5dcb »

Offline NORTY40

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2012, 03:26 PM »
You know about mine Andy , hubs and 7X rims  :daumenhoch:

Cheers mate  :daumenhoch:

Right balls up.

Cut the guy a bit of slack mate , he ain't going through the best of times at the mo  :(  Andy's a top lad and you will all get your stuff  ;)
WANTED : Old school BMX patches/sew on badges ......  please  :)

Offline kungfunky

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2012, 03:38 PM »

Right balls up.

Cut the guy a bit of slack mate , he ain't going through the best of times at the mo  :(  Andy's a top lad and you will all get your stuff  ;)
[/quote]

X2 Andy is a top bloke and you will get your stuff no doubt about it. He has his reasons for slow postage and they are all genuine so go easy on him fella.
WANTED....FRED BLOOD QUADANGLE FRAME..

e5dcb

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2012, 03:39 PM »
Don't know the bloke but when you send near £300 and he don't know who's bought what's its a little unnerving. Plus I had sent a few Pms with no response hence why I clicked on his username today looked at passed posts and found this. Then thought wft!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 03:45 PM by e5dcb »

Offline 58 delray

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2012, 03:12 PM »
Don't know the bloke but when you send near £300 and he don't know who's bought what's its a little unnerving. Plus I had sent a few Pms with no response hence why I clicked on his username today looked at passed posts and found this. Then thought wft!
the "balls up" as you put it was down to having 12 pages of pm's about stuff and trying to match who had what, thats why i asked people to put it in the msg box on pp which only a third of people did, and i still dont have everyones details, hence this thread  :(
yours by the way was one i could not match up, people didn't even put anything in the subject box in the thread or pm's

andy

Offline Darren KAP

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2012, 03:21 PM »

Andy's a first class guy so don't worry and get your knickers in a twist , we all have other things going on in our lifes so some times it's a bit longer before you get our goodies ,  :daumenhoch:

Kappy  :)
Life .......... Your here for a good time not a long time

e5dcb

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2012, 03:27 PM »
I just checked my PayPal and I did add what I had bought in the notes. I also remembered that when anyone pays via PayPal gift there address isn't listed in the payment. But I'm sure I did send a pm. Anyway as per pm its all sorted now.

Maybe it wasn't a great idea to put that picture up with about a thousand items in  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline 58 delray

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2012, 03:55 PM »
I just checked my PayPal and I did add what I had bought in the notes. I also remembered that when anyone pays via PayPal gift there address isn't listed in the payment. But I'm sure I did send a pm. Anyway as per pm its all sorted now.

Maybe it wasn't a great idea to put that picture up with about a thousand items in  :LolLolLolLol:
no problem  :daumenhoch:

h2ggv

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2012, 03:09 PM »
2 goose frames this is a joke i know you have alot of stuff sold but i paid on the 31st and sent all my info. have sent you loads of emails still dont know whats going on

Offline neil

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2012, 03:15 PM »
Andys a good fella hell sort it out for you  :daumenhoch:

h2ggv

« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2012, 03:25 PM »
Andys a good fella hell sort it out for you  :daumenhoch:

he probs is mate but 16 days come on and not answering me emails said he would send them last thursday the service is a joke waiting in for a parcel that aint coming. is it just me who aint got my stuff :(

rad_pitt

« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2012, 07:33 PM »
Give him a break lads, come on  ::)

I've bought stuff too - I for one don't mind waiting, and it's pretty evident Andy's going through a shit time of it. Be patient. They will come  :daumenhoch:

Offline Kaner

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2012, 07:57 PM »
Andy wont screw you over, he is a good man.

I've had my stuff,

dct

« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2012, 12:25 AM »
Chill out guys . It's kids bicycle parts at the end of the day
It will all be fine .  :angrysoapbox:

Offline Spen69

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • It was less than TWELVE parsecs.... .
  • Rated:
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2012, 07:41 AM »
I last met Andy when he'd just done a stretch for fraud and obtaining money with deception...... :shocked: :2funny: :2funny:

But seriously, there is no way on earth Andy will let you down, he's just got a few problems to deal with so everything will be fine as he's a top bloke :daumenhoch:
Still limping......

h2ggv

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2012, 08:52 AM »

I've bought stuff too - I for one don't mind waiting, and it's pretty evident Andy's going through a shit time of it. Be patient. They will come  :daumenhoch:

I font know the man i also dont know if he is having problems I aint been told anything if i had posted on here 4000 times would i have my parts? its ok saying just chill out you will get them but no emails and waiting in for parts that aint been sent is no fun

rad_pitt

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2012, 11:01 AM »

I font know the man i also dont know if he is having problems I aint been told anything if i had posted on here 4000 times would i have my parts? its ok saying just chill out you will get them but no emails and waiting in for parts that aint been sent is no fun

I haven't got my parts either, sometimes a little patience goes a long way. Especially if it's helping someone out that's going through a rough time of it. You have to appreciate the logistics of it too - he had a shed load of gear put up for sale, PM's out his ears, and payments made without anything in the subject section or address. You will get your stuff, Andy is a top guy  ;)

smurf

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2012, 11:48 PM »
what ever he's going through, when you've accepted peoples money and dont reply to a pm then its not unreasonable to think you've been knocked as most of us dont know the guy. I've been waiting over 2 weeks like most people, we've all got our problems and its not unreasonable to think over 2 weeks to post something is long enough. If i thought he'd reply to my pm then to be honest i'd rather have me money back as he replied quick enough when selling the parts.
so there's more chance of him reading this then the pm's so if you haven't posted the diamond back pro bars yet can i have a refund ?????

Offline Badbaldie

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2012, 12:09 AM »
come on guys , cut Andy some slack here. the very fact hes selling so much of his beloved stuff tells you the mans under sum preasure and going through a bad time. under normal circumstances smurf/h2ggv  id agree with you that 2 weeks is plenty long enough to wait for your stuff. Andy,s a well respected member on here and you will get your stuff even if a little delayed  :daumenhoch:   just give the bloke a bit of understanding and time .

Offline Spen69

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • It was less than TWELVE parsecs.... .
  • Rated:
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2012, 12:41 AM »
Right

At the risk of stating the obvious, let's look at the number of posts of the members complaining here and the number of posts of the members explaining.

Come to an event you fookin newbies, meet these people in person and fook off back to eBay if you don't like how this site runs. Andy is a mate of all of is on here and will ensure you get your gear.

End of.

Don't make us send PeterJ round. To bum ya senseless.

Newbies.
Still limping......

e5dcb

« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2012, 10:24 AM »
Oh so because we are new we are assholes for moaning?  ::)
Nothing on his for sale posts said there will be a delay in posting the goods out.
If there was people wouldn't be moaning.

I didn't know this site was for friends only  :2funny:

« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 10:41 AM by e5dcb »

Offline meticulous

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2012, 10:45 AM »
its not a 'clicky site' as you put it, lots of people genuinely know one another as mates, and have met one another on several occasions, it may seem clicky to somebody new who doesnt realise this, but most of us know one another.....

So andy, wheres my fookin parts you lazy t _ _ _?       :LolLolLolLol:
R.I.P  O.M. Far short of the finish line...

Offline Peter J

• BMX Nerd
  • I have issues
    • http://www.sumoservices.com/
  • Rated:
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2012, 11:05 AM »
Don't make us send PeterJ round. To bum ya senseless.

Hummmmmmmmm fresh blood  :smitten:

I will only back up what’s been said you WILL get your parts the guy's just got a lot to sort out  :'(

We are all just normal blokes, no ones out to mug anyone off  :-\ and the few that did have fallen by the way side very fast  :knuppel2:

We all have real life stuff and although you've shelled out some hard earned cash Andy is one of the most genuine honest blokes I know  :daumenhoch:

I'm not known for my speed of delivery  :coolsmiley: if you get something off me within a month your doing bloody well !!!! but I would never rip someone off for a few quid on a site where most of us know each other.

There is NO anti-newbie vibe going on with this site…………..FFS I’ll dry bum anyone I’ll also take the p1ss out of anyone and expect the same  :smitten:

Andy is just one man he has a job, family, life to sort and also ship out 100’s of parcels……….he’s not a trader
I might actually build a bike this year instead of just hoarding parts :)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  who bought what

gfxgfx
gfx gfx