gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975538 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 29, 2024, 02:51 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  who bought what
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: who bought what  (Read 9471 times)

Offline 58 delray

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
Re: who bought what
« Reply #100 on: March 17, 2012, 12:22 AM »
to everyone that supported me these last few weeks      thankyou
to everyone that was patient about getting their stuff    thankyou
to all the keyboard warriors that jumped in and hadn't even bought anything so it was nothing to do with you....... you know what you can do
andy
oh and if that offends anyone i'll be at mk 12 i wear a green flight jacket  :daumenhoch:
Andy, what about your mates who had s go at the keyboard warriors on your behalf mate and got slated for it :LolLolLolLol:
Glad you're back bud - we need more pensioners on the site to keep us youngsters in order >:D :shocked: :2funny:
lmfao mate i already thanked you on the phone and many others , yep i'm back and will be at mk and maybe a trip up the m1 to see you and the rest at the boardroom   :)
mate that was just the worst few weeks of my life and you know i've seen some shit, but i'm nearly back to normal  :)

define Normal Andy  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: you mean normal like the rest of Rad ?.. ;D

pmsl no normal to me is worse than you lot  :LolLolLolLol:

keviboy

« Reply #101 on: March 17, 2012, 09:13 AM »
This is  the ripper i bought off Andy but without this seat! the seat i bought with the bike is i think a Vicount. Andy good to hear that your out that Orrible cave now
I went through the same thing a couple of years ago! Not nice respect to you bruv KEV  Woodys  mate!
 :crazy2:

Offline 58 delray

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #102 on: March 17, 2012, 12:40 PM »
smurf, you have been given a refund mate, it went in your pp this morning  :daumenhoch:

andy

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  who bought what

gfxgfx
gfx gfx