gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975537 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 29, 2024, 02:16 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Another Skywaym4N Thread pulled???
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Another Skywaym4N Thread pulled???  (Read 4368 times)

Offline dordymush

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Re: Another Skywaym4N Thread pulled???
« Reply #75 on: March 18, 2012, 03:19 PM »
are ya ???
iv'e not seen you in there  ;D ;D ;D
dave the bmxing gypo

Offline Discostu

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Two's Company
  • Rated:
« Reply #76 on: March 18, 2012, 04:08 PM »
Dordy you know our names change when we enter the rad inner circle.   :daumenhoch:

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • i like bikes. :/
  • Rated:
« Reply #77 on: March 18, 2012, 04:14 PM »
It's a forum, on a forum there are 2 options, comments on, comments off.  Policing what is said is impossible because it's opinion against opinion and who is right? Nobody? When idiots get weeded out, it's by majority dissaproval.
We like to talk about it, we like to talk about the talking about it. Everybody has a comment or solution but there is no solution and there will always be comments. Why people believe that there should be some happy happy, never a crossed word, back slapping matey matey utopia is beyond me. Why should this place be any different than offline.
When you stick out above the crowd, you catch more wind. Live with it or climb back down.

Yeah, and you can fook off en all.....

:'( :yahoo_silent:
ding dong

Offline Jt

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #78 on: March 18, 2012, 09:18 PM »
Love you really, you old sage you.

Offline Badbaldie

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #79 on: March 18, 2012, 09:49 PM »
just feel ive got to say something here guys, re skyway mans thread that got pulled. i hold my hands up and apologies if i upset people with my "spat" i did step over the mark maybe .  .....  as some have said his prices were high and thats his choice if you dont like then simply dont buy and I AGREE WITH THAT. but if you was on line and reading the way the thread was going . some of his pics were misleading , and when questioned about them he got a bit agressive himself. but the final straw for me was when he posted upa pic of sum guy he had "modified" and got personal towards him. at that point his sale thread went from being a "chancers get rid of stuff at silly prices "to a lets get personal and agressive and lets cause trouble. that just wasnt on in my opinion ,so rightfully or wrongfully i gave him a little of bit of his own medicine with sum of the cuff coment. which he didnt like then decided to go of line sulking. sum may have found what i said "wrong and a little to much " sum may have scean the funny side..... i certainly didnt mean to upset other members of rad  :daumenhoch:   i did recieve a few pms that night none of them negative . anyway enough said
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 09:52 PM by Badbaldie »

Offline Jt

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #80 on: March 18, 2012, 10:05 PM »
That shit he posted about lee madz was out of order, and just showed him up a bit more.

He's gone, good riddance, That's my opinion and we've all got one.

I don't think anyone has any real regrets about what happened, as no matter what kind of guy he really is, he was fully blown taking the piss on here, so he was removed from being on here.

Good luck to everyone is where I'm at.Treat people how you expect to be treated yourself.

What's done is done.

Offline rollin72

• 900 Air
  • I was a ninja
  • Rated:
« Reply #81 on: March 18, 2012, 10:08 PM »
is offline the new online :D

Offline oldschoolib

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #82 on: March 18, 2012, 10:21 PM »
just read all of this thread and thought that rad was free speech, free acting site, ive no connection to the guy selling the stuff or want or bought any of it but i was under the impression that if someone put something up for sale its his/her choice on price/ description if you read the posts in the thread  its as though he got torn a new ass hole cause everyone didnt agree with his prices, surely if no one commented, his prices would have come down to a more reasonable level by proxy, bottom line is does anyone one on rad have any idea what things are worth in this day and age, especially something someone really wants, should there be a rough rad guide on old school bmx parts as a sticky in the for sale section, just a thought from another point of view

Offline rick1970

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #83 on: March 18, 2012, 10:31 PM »
Bloody kids bicycles   30 years on   :10_2_12:     :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Jt

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #84 on: March 18, 2012, 10:36 PM »
There is more to the story than meets the eye..

History, bad blood, comments on another forum.

It wasn't just about the prices. They were just the catalyst.

Example. The 450 monkey bars are now 250 quid on eBay (or best offer)

Reality has bitten.

Offline Gashead

• Team Owner
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Up the Gas
  • Rated:
« Reply #85 on: March 18, 2012, 10:47 PM »
The over inflated prices was just the tip of the iceberg and further circumstances led to this ban, which to be honest, I don't need to share, as some of it has been told.

However in the interest and protection of Rad members and their dosh, the chap was removed from the site  :police:

He was given a chance after a warning in 2011, however chose to ignore it !

Offline Gashead

• Team Owner
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Up the Gas
  • Rated:
« Reply #86 on: March 18, 2012, 11:00 PM »
And this chap wanted you to pay £450 for these ..........................

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VDC-Changa-Monkey-Handlebars-Old-School-BMX-fit-Skyway-Haro-Redline-Mongoose-/190654570448?pt=UK_sportsleisure_cycling_bikeparts_SR&hash=item2c63e5dfd0

£550 for this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Haro-Gen-1-Copy-Vintage-1984-Old-School-Freestyle-BMX-Master-Bob-Skyway-Gen-2-/190654197719?pt=UK_sportsleisure_cycling_bikeparts_SR&hash=item2c63e02fd7

and the prospect of you ever receiving them........................................................

I'll say no more !

Like I said , your protection.

Make your own mind up  :angel:

Offline BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN

• Berm Worm
  • "Click here for link"
  • Rated:
« Reply #87 on: March 18, 2012, 11:06 PM »
the guy was banned from BW and nearly RB - just as i left (to which i was a mod on there)

he then followed me around on here and started up shite, along with another member who was banned on different sites and told to behave his ways

the word PARASITE and COOKCOO spring to mind

he got out of depth on what he was selling and then bad mouthed members when pointing out things - not the best way the win friends and influence people

i think threads like this show the people who care about BMX and not just the profit to be made - we may not all agree the way it went or what has been said - but it does show a passion on here to keep it good for the members who care about BMX  
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 11:12 PM by BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN »
The Devil is away on business, I'm having to step in for him - How can I make your day Hell !!!

• Berm Worm
  • "Click here for link"
  • Rated:
« Reply #88 on: March 18, 2012, 11:07 PM »
Gashead  :daumenhoch:
The Devil is away on business, I'm having to step in for him - How can I make your day Hell !!!

Offline Discostu

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Two's Company
  • Rated:
« Reply #89 on: March 18, 2012, 11:10 PM »
Well said trigger-cat  :daumenhoch:

Offline Gashead

• Team Owner
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Up the Gas
  • Rated:
« Reply #90 on: March 18, 2012, 11:16 PM »
 :daumenhoch:

I don't need another Blue Peter badge  :LolLolLolLol:

I will lock this down when I go to bed as we have seen what's happened and we know the score...............

As Sargent Jablonski once said.............................'Hey, lets be careful out there'

:police:

• Berm Worm
  • "Click here for link"
  • Rated:
« Reply #91 on: March 18, 2012, 11:20 PM »
I thought was "do it to them before they do it to you" ?  ???

Offline Gashead

• Team Owner
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Up the Gas
  • Rated:
« Reply #92 on: March 18, 2012, 11:23 PM »
He did

and Belker said

Sit there hairball

Night folks, shows over !

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Another Skywaym4N Thread pulled???

gfxgfx
gfx gfx