gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975524 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6344 Members - Latest Member: MTBMX April 18, 2024, 08:17 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Does anyone know what the standard rear hub spec is on........
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Does anyone know what the standard rear hub spec is on........  (Read 282 times)

waz200

.......a Blank Media 2010? What make of parts do i need to service it? I think they're Odyssey but wouldn't mind some advice before ordering. Any sensible advice would be appreciated chaps :daumenhoch:

Max Out!

Re: Does anyone know what the standard rear hub spec is on........
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 07:33 PM »
Not sure about the 2010, but the 2012's are unbranded hubs.  I repaired the inner bearing with a standard Macneil bearing.  If it has an Odyssey hub, it will be an aftermarket.  It is possible that you can service them with Odyssey parts.  Primo part are also compatable (and cheaper) with a few modern hubs.  If it is an unbranded hub, the driver may not be serviceable and it could be cheaper to replace the whole wheel.

Cheers

Max
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 07:34 PM by Max Out! »

HEYWOOD BMX

Re: Does anyone know what the standard rear hub spec is on........
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2012, 11:11 PM »
 :) Try e-mailing Split Second/Ruption/BMX-Shop .com or whatever they`re called these days as they are the UK distro and might be able to help.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Does anyone know what the standard rear hub spec is on........

gfxgfx
gfx gfx