gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975524 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 19, 2024, 02:39 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  Chest-Air 2012 - The Evidence
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Chest-Air 2012 - The Evidence  (Read 5194 times)

Offline Kaner

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
Re: Chest-Air 2012 - The Evidence
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2012, 09:42 AM »
Looks like a great day out, love the photo of the 2 Firebirds with the Haro Sport in the back ground!

Good stuff fellas.

Offline ron burgundy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2012, 08:09 PM »
Looks great :daumenhoch:
"Thanks for the Fish Fingers idea... I'm fooking loaded now!!!"

Offline Gish

• 540 Air
  • who the fook are you lookin at !!!!
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2012, 08:11 PM »
looks like great fun guys :daumenhoch:

must get to one of these meets soon :)
Ride it like its stolen

spyderpit13

« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2012, 08:54 PM »
another top RAD day out......... nice 1 dan and brett....... :daumenhoch:

Offline BADDH

• Look Back
  • BMX
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2012, 08:56 PM »
I see Mr Norty in those pics holding a bottle or two, takes me back to the Game Bird days eh Joff .... ::) and the odd flash of T-Lee on one of his tasty machines......looked a great day that guys, retrospected by the Badster.. :daumenhoch:

Robinson Pro for Summer....saving my coppers still.... ;)

Live life as young as you can, for as long as you can

craigcurbow

« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2012, 11:03 PM »
 8) pics

exellent day with a real cool bunch  :daumenhoch:

Offline aerostylie

• Cherry Picker
  • Ridin the TA (but not quite like Bob Medrano)
  • Rated:
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2012, 08:41 PM »
looked and sounded like a really cool day guys, rad :daumenhoch: and canal cruize looked the biz  8) man shoulda been there, oh well.
Vans Style

Offline hunterdubber

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2012, 10:30 PM »
I see Mr Norty in those pics holding a bottle or two, takes me back to the Game Bird days eh Joff .... ::)

GameBird (Euxton,Chorley ),,, that's a while since  ::)   :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: I bet Joff was like a dog with 2 dicks then  :D

looks a top do in Chester lads  8)

Offline BADDH

• Look Back
  • BMX
  • Rated:
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2012, 10:59 PM »
GameBird (Euxton,Chorley ),,, that's a while since      I bet Joff was like a dog with 2 dicks then   ;D ;D ;D

Yes he was but he had more Barnett on back then and the main bird puller a seriously blinged to the Max White Rs Turbo on the car park too.....We had some fun back then, most of which shall we say "STAYS ON TOUR"   ^"^

He couldnt lick My 1.9 GTI on the "race through the back roads championship" coming home.... :LolLolLolLol: but we were mostly hedge trimming.....lol

Anyhow I will try to get on one of these outings... :Great_Britain:

Offline NORTY40

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
  • Rated:
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2012, 12:12 AM »
I see Mr Norty in those pics holding a bottle or two, takes me back to the Game Bird days eh Joff .... ::)

GameBird (Euxton,Chorley ),,, that's a while since  ::)   :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: I bet Joff was like a dog with 2 dicks then  :D

looks a top do in Chester lads  8)

:LolLolLolLol:  Saying nothing mate  :-X  ;)  Did you used to go Christian ?  We were up there Thursday, Friday and Sunday nights , often followed with a trip up to Park Hall  :crazy2:

Happy days !!

GameBird (Euxton,Chorley ),,, that's a while since      I bet Joff was like a dog with 2 dicks then   ;D ;D ;D

Yes he was but he had more Barnett on back then and the main bird puller a seriously blinged to the Max White Rs Turbo on the car park too.....We had some fun back then, most of which shall we say "STAYS ON TOUR"   ^"^

He couldnt lick My 1.9 GTI on the "race through the back roads championship" coming home.... :LolLolLolLol: but we were mostly hedge trimming.....lol

:LolLolLolLol: I had more hair too !! ........ it was permed and down to my shoulders   ;D

The cars were great Darren , like you say we had some fun on the way home  >:D    I do remember the old van teaching you a lesson down then back roads once  :D

Oh to be young again  ::)

You need to get a bike sorted first  ;D  Your always welcome to borrow one of mine mate  ;)  ....... and no you can't come on the green KX450 Kwacker you have in the garage  8)
WANTED : Old school BMX patches/sew on badges ......  please  :)

Offline BADDH

• Look Back
  • BMX
  • Rated:
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2012, 08:15 PM »
I do remember the old van teaching you a lesson down then back roads :police: :police: :police: :police:  Yes me too that van was no ordinary Van with no ordinary lunatic driving it.... :smitten:

To  bring back one of my sayings from a while back " some say he sprayed the London eye over night with a rattle can and that he sprayed the Nike Swoosh on Ussain bolts running shoes at the mid point oif that 100m record, all we know is he's called the Jofster and dont take him on in his own back roads..with any preparation short of being ready to die trying.... >:D

Yes I am up for a rider as long as its chrome and says those Immortal words "Robinson pro" on the frame.... ;)  If You ned to feel closer to hell  Ive a spare MX kit here for you when your ready.....and a PW 50... :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline NORTY40

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
  • Rated:
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2012, 08:54 PM »
I do remember the old van teaching you a lesson down then back roads :police: :police: :police: :police:  Yes me too that van was no ordinary Van with no ordinary lunatic driving it.... :smitten:

To  bring back one of my sayings from a while back " some say he sprayed the London eye over night with a rattle can and that he sprayed the Nike Swoosh on Ussain bolts running shoes at the mid point oif that 100m record, all we know is he's called the Jofster and dont take him on in his own back roads..with any preparation short of being ready to die trying.... >:D

Yes I am up for a rider as long as its chrome and says those Immortal words "Robinson pro" on the frame.... ;)  If You ned to feel closer to hell  Ive a spare MX kit here for you when your ready.....and a PW 50... :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

:LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: You have a way with words Daz  :D

You mean you would trust me on a PW50  :D   ......... and i won't be going anywhere near that green monster  :LolLolLolLol:

Get some of your cash spent on a Robo pro mate  8)
WANTED : Old school BMX patches/sew on badges ......  please  :)

trickydeno

« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2012, 08:47 PM »
Looks like a top weekend been had there fella's  :daumenhoch:
Nice 1!         Nice pics rich  :)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  Chest-Air 2012 - The Evidence

gfxgfx
gfx gfx