gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975537 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 29, 2024, 06:18 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  more ebay comedy
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: more ebay comedy  (Read 4365 times)

RD500MATT

Re: more ebay comedy
« Reply #50 on: April 20, 2012, 02:57 PM »
This isnt just a BMX problem,have been involved with classic cars/bikes for many years,and last few years exactly same issues,dealers masquerading as private sellers,inflating prices,shill bidding on Ebay,bottom line is you pay what you think its worth if you have the sense to do so,leave the OTT bidding to others.the big difficulty is when something is soooper rare andu really need it,then  iguess you have to just put on the beer goggles and bid away....lol..oh and not tell the missus!!!

The bibble will burst one day,and probably the demand too,so i guess in time things may be a bit more sensible.....

Keep it real!!

Matt

Offline 80sBMXer

• Curb Endo
  • TRM register will be updated soon-sorry too busy!
  • Rated:
« Reply #51 on: April 20, 2012, 07:12 PM »
love the cartoon Glen :LolLolLolLol:

Offline rooski

• 540 Air
  • Mons Veneris
  • Rated:
« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2012, 08:39 PM »
I,m glad people put stuff up at over inflated prices on ebay,keeps the BMX chat section going :daumenhoch:

robert paine1

« Reply #53 on: April 21, 2012, 06:37 PM »
 :LolLolLolLol: I put the Gen 1 on Ebay and did not expect it to sell over £800, i went to bed that night and that was the price! when i got up in the morning, looked on my phone and almost fell out of bed at the £1010 and had been payed too. I phoned the man and said it is a old frame etc..We agreed to meet and I said I was happy to refund his money, he could not get the frame in his car quick enough so i returned his postage and off into the sunset we went!
Now I have Gmac's Gen 1 which I payed £2000 and a Master Frame who's more the Mug!
I have asked if anyone wants a Gen 1 on the Haro site and never had a reply, so Ebay she went!
I also have two more, no good as book ends!
 :)

dan-dare

« Reply #54 on: April 21, 2012, 06:47 PM »
 :idiot2:

matt

« Reply #55 on: April 21, 2012, 08:07 PM »
Is this not the same guy who was attempting to sell counterfeit gear the other week

Offline Bob_Acid

• Team Admin
  • BMX Overlord
  • It's Bronked
  • Rated:
« Reply #56 on: April 22, 2012, 01:52 AM »
I'm not sure, i'm too busy smoking my crack pipe

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  more ebay comedy

gfxgfx
gfx gfx