gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975534 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 25, 2024, 03:30 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Falcon Pro Beta 24
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Falcon Pro Beta 24  (Read 8341 times)

Jaypeg

Re: Falcon Pro Beta 24
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2012, 09:19 AM »
Morning, started on my build yesterday...i got the headset and BB pressed in yesterday, and might add the decals today...still waiting for some parts to arrive. i was thinking of adding silver brake cable with blue dc clamps. still on the hunt for 24inch wheels(any suggestions would be much appreciated).  cheers  :)

uh oh!

Jaypeg

« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2012, 01:22 PM »
Decals added... :) cheers Del

Offline southern andy

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2012, 06:12 PM »
I'm well confused over your bike mate.... other than yours being a loopy with a different gussett in the BB and frame Falcons had a riveted headtube badge meaning yours should have 2 small holes in the headtube.

Also the forks decals should read up and not down meaning you've fitted it upside down. Not pissing on your fire, i'm just trying to help.  :daumenhoch:
One build a year, the only way to get it right. No rushing involved.

Jaypeg

« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2012, 08:17 PM »
I'm well confused over your bike mate.... other than yours being a loopy with a different gussett in the BB and frame Falcons had a riveted headtube badge meaning yours should have 2 small holes in the headtube.

Also the forks decals should read up and not down meaning you've fitted it upside down. Not pissing on your fire, i'm just trying to help.  :daumenhoch:
No worries mate, cheers for the heads up... I looked at another beta on the museum so it looks like I'm not on my own. I've tried to find out a bit more about this frame but I do know that it's definitely a falcon.  Have a good one.... :)

Jaypeg

« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2012, 08:36 PM »

Also the forks decals should read up and not down meaning you've fitted it upside down. Not pissing on your fire, i'm just trying to help.  :daumenhoch:
ive swapped the decals round...cheers for the heads up.(one of those days- :-[)

« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 09:12 PM by Jaypeg »

Jaypeg

« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2012, 07:12 PM »
Well the build is almost complete, still waiting for my seat to arrive(white one just for show at the mo) and im swapping the suntour for a pro neck stem. Brake needs fitting and ive got a lead on some araya wheels...(fingers crossed). have a good weekend... ;)

Jaypeg

« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2012, 12:11 PM »
Finally got my wheels (araya rims with kk hubs)...

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Falcon Pro Beta 24

gfxgfx
gfx gfx