gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975499 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6343 Members - Latest Member: dan-dare March 28, 2024, 07:37 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  new project
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: new project  (Read 998 times)

weston

new project
« on: June 24, 2006, 08:48 AM »
arrived this morning, needs a new sticker set, looks like someones cut the brakelugs down, i'll post some pics as i go on :)

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
Re: new project
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2006, 10:11 AM »
Crikey Weston, someone's left a bike frame in front of the sofa you've been unwrapping  :LolLolLolLol:

Better to crash and burn than fade away

weston

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2006, 10:54 AM »
i was in the middle of wrapping the sofa when the postman came :LolLolLolLol:

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2006, 12:12 PM »
I do like the look of the GT, I have a minty mint set of NOS GT bars that would look great on it!

scary_leary

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2006, 12:17 PM »
i was in the middle of wrapping the sofa when the postman came

"Fnarr! Fnarr!"

weston

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2006, 02:25 PM »
I do like the look of the GT, I have a minty mint set of NOS GT bars that would look great on it!
so do i :)

rudhallrascal

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2006, 03:58 PM »
Just a minute I have seen that frame before I originally bought it complete from Gloucester car boot for £20 three years ago,  you are right the brakelugs have been cut off not by myself but they were already like it. Good luck with the build keep us posted! Heres a pic of it the day I bought it.

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2006, 07:02 PM »
You want to get your misses dusting under that sofa mate. You'll catch yorself an allergy. Which in your perdicament could be painfull when you sneeze. :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

weston

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2006, 07:09 PM »
You want to get your misses dusting under that sofa mate. You'll catch yorself an allergy. Which in your perdicament could be painfull when you sneeze. :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:
:LolLolLolLol:that was supposed to be my job while she is at work but i only clean the bits you can see

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2006, 08:54 PM »
Weston

You might be able to get some new brake lugs threaded into what's left on the frame.  I know on most MTB's the front fork lugs and some of the rear brake lugs thread into frame and fork bosses and are not welded on (only the bosses are welded on).  Just a thought ....

Marty  :daumenhoch:

PS, as long as yer missus doesn't log onto RAD she'll never know about the crap under the sofa  :daumenhoch:

weston

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2006, 06:17 PM »
i would like to thank you for pointing out the dust, my wife saw the thread & said i have shown her up & now people will think we are scuffers, ive had to pull all the chairs & sofa out today & clean everything in the house, my back & my leg is f*cked now..thanks again :yahoo_silent:

Offline oberonspacefruit

• BMX Legend
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2006, 07:33 PM »
scuffer.
I want to touch ORB

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  new project

gfxgfx
gfx gfx