gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975501 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6344 Members - Latest Member: MTBMX March 29, 2024, 02:17 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Me Tarzan, you Jane.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Me Tarzan, you Jane.  (Read 360 times)

Offline Midschoolfool

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Me Tarzan, you Jane.
« on: March 27, 2024, 02:32 PM »
Right, slow burner build. My last 20".

I bought a Jane frame about 2 weeks ago, but forgot mum was getting the house decorated so I asked the seller to hold off on sending it. It arrived today.

Eastern Jane. Early one, with the reinforced seat tube. Nice frame tbh and plenty heavy. Now I have 90% of the parts I need for this. Including some real smexy stuff. I will list that in a sec. Before I even bought that though I bought these.

I ran them under the scanner for someone as a favour. Now the Jane came as a complete. Full 4130, too. It was available in three finishes. Cleared raw, gloss black and gloss olive.

However, the decals I have only came on the black and olive. So olive it is (always wanted a bike this colour, almost did my STA the same)

I bought some of those RC cranks earlier (FSA, GT show, Mosh etc)

And my mate will be drilling this to 32mm. He just doesn't know yet  :LolLolLolLol:

I bought green bolts for it the other week, they have arrived.

And for now this will be coming off the T1 because the new bars on that need a big ole stem.

For a fork I have some mid school landing gear in yellow. I will get rid of the 990 mounts and repaint them.

All coming in a few months.......

Offline Midschoolfool

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: Me Tarzan, you Jane.
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2024, 03:03 PM »
ffs that is what happens when you post when busy. Can someone move this to tech and resto please  :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Me Tarzan, you Jane.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx