gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975499 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6343 Members - Latest Member: dan-dare March 28, 2024, 05:57 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Today I bought, or it got delivered, or I fitted...
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Today I bought, or it got delivered, or I fitted...  (Read 540539 times)

Offline Chilli Rinse

• Look Back
  • I'm gonna need a bigger shed 😂
  • Rated:
Re: Today I bought, or it got delivered, or I fitted...
« Reply #3650 on: July 21, 2022, 04:27 PM »
I keep going back and looking at those. Maybe soon  8)
Low end French does it for me ! 😂

Online Midschoolfool

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #3651 on: July 21, 2022, 05:50 PM »
I had to dude.

I love cargos. Big, F off baggy cargos. I have tried for the past 10 years or so to buy some decent ones. No chance. I bought 4 pairs of cargo shorts and two of them came apart after one wash. Total crap.

It's for that reason I only buy BMX clothing now, because it is quality. I mean yeah you do pay ?50 or so for a decent hoodie but it's decent. Its also the correct size, and not XL-XXL extra long but medium in width FFS. I hate tight restricting clothing.

The best pair of cargos I ever had were Ralph Lauren fire fighter trousers. Basically cargos made from the shit they used to make tents out of. THE most burly, hard wearing, long lasting set I have ever had.

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #3652 on: July 25, 2022, 05:31 PM »
Bits arrived for my next build.🇬🇧
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. Miss you loads Dad

Online Midschoolfool

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #3653 on: July 26, 2022, 03:39 PM »
Ugh piss off dude. Now I want pink lever covers  :LolLolLolLol:

Will have a butch on Ebay in a bit. I got some clothes. I bought about 10 BMX Tshirts last year so they are all still alive and well, but I am going away late Sept and was worried it may be too warm for a hoodie. So I got this.

I also don't have any warm socks. They are all ankle socks and it can be cold AF right by the sea if the weather is crap.

Funny really how all of my clothes are now pretty much BMX clothes. Mostly because when they say XXL they forking mean it and the quality is excellent. I've paid ?60 for a hoodie only to find it's extra extra LONG and skinny AF and made like crap. So last year I bought two Doomed hoodies in XXL in the sale for about 40 quid each and I can confirm they are made like 90s clothes. In other words? made to last a lifetime, not five minutes  :rant:

I've been on a diet for the past 10 days. Not that hard tbh. Hoping to get down to around 15 st, rather than the 17 I am at now ffs. Not worried about clothing being too big, as I wear it massive any way.

Online Midschoolfool

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #3654 on: July 26, 2022, 04:27 PM »
*grumble mumble complain*

Offline hotdog

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #3655 on: July 26, 2022, 04:38 PM »
A few new bits. Giving the '82 PK a bit of a facelift,(how I had it back then) swapping out the black for blue...
[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]
« Last Edit: July 26, 2022, 04:45 PM by hotdog »

Offline hotdog

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #3656 on: July 26, 2022, 04:39 PM »

Offline Chilli Rinse

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #3657 on: August 01, 2022, 11:39 PM »
I don't need and just about have enough room to store them 🤣 I love these Simplex mags and couldn't resist when they popped up in blue. I got a deal on a matching seat along with post from the French seller. The right build will turn up for these soon 😉

Online Midschoolfool

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #3658 on: August 02, 2022, 02:01 PM »
Never seen those before. Like them, unusual!

Online Midschoolfool

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #3659 on: August 02, 2022, 04:08 PM »
Holidays. Always cost me a fortune. I go away in October, meaning I usually always need clothes. Got the above as a start (will pack them and leave them new) and got some more to make sure I have enough. I only have one killer hoodie (Doomed) so I got another one. 22 quid on sale.

I will mostly need long Ts though.

And knowing the UK I will need this also.

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #3660 on: August 08, 2022, 06:13 PM »
Frame at  MR CREATIONS 👊🏻👊🏻
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. Miss you loads Dad

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #3661 on: August 11, 2022, 08:40 PM »
Finally got around to  getting  a slightly redesigned  version of the Mud-machine T Shirts run off .

Ten off for a full quality test👊🏻

Offline Mikku

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Keeping it RAD in Japan!
  • Rated:
« Reply #3662 on: August 12, 2022, 02:12 AM »

UGP rocks! Have just pulled the trigger on this race jersey. :coolsmiley:
From Dorset to Japan:- http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,182215.0.html
Ok riders, random start. Riders ready, watch the gate old gaijin make a fool of himself! :D

Online Midschoolfool

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #3663 on: August 13, 2022, 02:13 PM »
I've been trying to find the matching hoodie. No luck yet. I don't give up easy though  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Mikku

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #3664 on: August 14, 2022, 02:23 AM »
I've been trying to find the matching hoodie. No luck yet. I don't give up easy though  :LolLolLolLol:

There's a place near me that has some NOS midschool stuff including some UGP shirts, if my memory serves me well. I'll see if there are any hoodies there when I next drop by. Possibly today (Sunday), as I'm probably going that way later on and don't need much of an excuse to go browsing in there! :daumenhoch:
From Dorset to Japan:- http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,182215.0.html
Ok riders, random start. Riders ready, watch the gate old gaijin make a fool of himself! :D

Online Midschoolfool

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #3665 on: August 14, 2022, 03:31 PM »
Nice one dude. See if they will let you get pics man ! that would be super.

Well now that I have been on my pain meds for two weeks I am moving around much much better. I decided to give riding another go. The helmet I had was the cheapest one I could get my hands on at the time. It doesn't fit the best and when I was riding home one night some kid called me a "fooking blueberry head".  :LolLolLolLol: I'd have been pissed, but I would have done the same I always was a cheeky wee coont  :LolLolLolLol:

So now you can call me Mr Bellend.

Always wanted one of those. All of the local boys ride those, so they're the best. It was on sale for 27 quid too down from 60, so I will take that. It's also the correct size for my loaf too. I then got some more cheap shorts.

So clothes wise I should be all set now.

Offline Chilli Rinse

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #3666 on: August 16, 2022, 08:05 PM »
I have just bought a set of 4 Dia-Compe Dekka pads for the Specialized 415 Pro. I'm having trouble stopping the tank on it's hard og pads. It's a like for like swap as they were stock  fistblump

Offline Mikku

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #3667 on: August 17, 2022, 02:15 AM »
Nice one dude. See if they will let you get pics man ! that would be super.

Had a quick butcher's in that shop yesterday and couldn't see much of the UGP stuff, certainly no hoodie. That said, it was a bloody mess in there with boxes everywhere, so I need to go back and have a proper, more relaxed rummage through it all. Did see some nice-looking UGP jeans though - size 34 waist so too big for me! ;)

Offline Chilli Rinse

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #3668 on: August 20, 2022, 12:59 PM »
I might have trouble squeezing this one in but it's so cool I had to grab it. 80's Italian made Carraro 24 inch cruiser all og (maybe not the seat). A little bit of an oddball with the rear gussets, cool though.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2022, 01:01 PM by Chilli Rinse »

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #3669 on: August 22, 2022, 03:43 PM »
More ET stuff landed. Socks and mug👍

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #3670 on: August 22, 2022, 03:44 PM »
I might have trouble squeezing this one in but it's so cool I had to grab it. 80's Italian made Carraro 24 inch cruiser all og (maybe not the seat). A little bit of an oddball with the rear gussets, cool though.
Love it👊🏻👊🏻

Offline Chilli Rinse

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #3671 on: August 22, 2022, 03:53 PM »
Love it👊🏻👊🏻

Cheers, it should be an interesting clean up project when she arrives from Italy  fistblump

Offline Taipan

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #3672 on: August 24, 2022, 12:32 PM »
Thats a cool looking OS 24" chills,looking forward to see what your gonna do with this one  :daumenhoch: Gusset plates are bloody cool too!  :daumenhoch:

Offline Chilli Rinse

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #3673 on: August 24, 2022, 08:48 PM »
Thats a cool looking OS 24" chills,looking forward to see what your gonna do with this one  :daumenhoch: Gusset plates are bloody cool too!  :daumenhoch:

Cheers Carl, yeah it looked too cool to miss out on. It will probably just be cleaned and tidied up for starters, maybe some nicer parts. There is some rust behind those gussets and don't know if a quick bath will be needed yet. In time some decent alloy rims would be a nice addition. I've got an idea of what parts could be on the hit list but I will have to see what's what when she arrives. She hasn't been shipped yet but the seller has sent a few pics of his packing progress. It's looking like it has been almost totally dismantled and each part removed has been bubble wrapped. Im just worried about the axles and wheel nuts doing damage to the frame set. I offered the seller a few solutions to prevent this, let's hope she arrives in good shape.

Online Midschoolfool

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #3674 on: August 26, 2022, 05:33 PM »
Moar UGP. I saw they had a top in my size.

And I soooo nearly caved. Then I noticed a pair of jeans, also in my size. Nearly bought those too ! put in an offer late last night and then cancelled it. Not a big fan of jeans. Then this morning these popped up.

So I got those. I'd have loved to buy the top, but I've bought like 5 lately. It's not tops I need. I don't have the cash to burn atm either, so I got those.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Today I bought, or it got delivered, or I fitted...

gfxgfx
gfx gfx