gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975524 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6344 Members - Latest Member: MTBMX April 16, 2024, 10:40 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  RadTor
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: RadTor  (Read 11260 times)

Offline AKGOFF

• 900 Air
  • 85 Hutch 'Woody' Trickstar
  • Rated:
Re: RadTor
« Reply #150 on: August 12, 2012, 11:19 AM »
Cool pics, that 1st pub looks well nice.
Looks like a cracking day out and well organised so  :daumenhoch: to Lenny & Carl.

Adam
*******EVERYTHING IS FOR SALE APART FROM THE TRICKSTARS******

Offline BADDH

• Look Back
  • BMX
  • Rated:
« Reply #151 on: August 12, 2012, 11:31 AM »
Paul, Some great pics there mate....you got some crackers.... :daumenhoch:

Live life as young as you can, for as long as you can

In2 bmx

« Reply #152 on: August 12, 2012, 11:43 AM »
Great pics Snav .. I didn't take many  :-[ i was too exited .. :daumenhoch: 

Great day out  :daumenhoch:  Nice one lads  :4_17_5:  That day will take some beating ...

I'm over the moon with the signed letter and the artwork i have .. it's stuff you just can't buy  :smitten:

Offline Darren KAP

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #153 on: August 12, 2012, 11:53 AM »
Awesome pics , im really sick i missed it now  :(
Life .......... Your here for a good time not a long time

Clean

« Reply #154 on: August 12, 2012, 12:12 PM »
Possibly my fave ride to date! Wigan rocks.  :smitten:

Big thanks to Lennie and Carl for the effort, to Snav for the piccies, and to Alan for being so generous and hospitable.  :daumenhoch:

Awesome day out which finished perfectly when Lennie took us to see some wicked live Hawkwind type band ina gothy student pub. Fookin ace.  :D

RadTor / Wigan takes gold!  :4_17_5:

Offline WINI

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Sheeping it real ;-)
  • Rated:
« Reply #155 on: August 12, 2012, 12:29 PM »
I'll second that, fookin ace day from start to finish.  Good to get the legs working on that uphill climb, worked up a thirst so much that I forgot to eat.

Well done Lenny and Carlos, definitely one for the annual calender  :4_17_5:

Oh, and Rich Clean got booted out of that wedding reception!  :LolLolLolLol:
Neil, the bathroom's free. Unlike the country under the Thatcherite junta

Offline Badbaldie

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #156 on: August 12, 2012, 12:32 PM »
Morning everyone , just got up from a greatday/night . i'd just like to say a big thank you to everyone who came to wigan yesterday and made radtor happen. its easy to come up with an idea but its the people getting on their bikes and turning up that make the idea into something special ..  :daumenhoch: Big thanks to Carl for bringing his amazing robo collection and displaying it in Alans. thanks to Jaymz for designing the RADTOR decal and Carl for printing them up . BUT a MASSIVE THANK YOU to the man him self Alan Woods . Alans imput to yesterday was priceless .. from , letting us all use the upstairs of his shop , displaying his own personal bikes , providing water ,pop before the ride , nibbles and drinks again on our return.. then  :D  the prizes he gave away  :shocked: some of his own personal items money cant buy ......  so on behalf of everyone who came yesterday ALAN THANK YOU  :daumenhoch:

if people would like a RADTOR 2 lmk and ill make it happen  :daumenhoch: once again guys THANK YOU

In2 bmx

« Reply #157 on: August 12, 2012, 12:33 PM »
Possibly my fave ride to date! Wigan rocks.  :smitten:

Big thanks to Lennie and Carl for the effort, to Snav for the piccies, and to Alan for being so generous and hospitable.  :daumenhoch:

Awesome day out which finished perfectly when Lennie took us to see some wicked live Hawkwind type band ina gothy student pub. Fookin ace.  :D

RadTor / Wigan takes gold!  :4_17_5:
That band were Brilliant ..

And the Outdoor Legal Rave  :LolLolLolLol: it got busier than this ..  People smashed  in broad daylight .. Quality

« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 12:35 PM by In2bmx »

Offline NORTY40

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
  • Rated:
« Reply #158 on: August 12, 2012, 12:53 PM »
Great day out with some top lads  :4_17_5:

Massive thanks to...
 Lenny for sorting it  :daumenhoch:
Alan for the hospitality, his bikes, refreshments and the raffle prizes  :shocked: some proper one-off stuff in there . Alan didn't even charge for the raffle tickets  :4_17_5:
Carl for the Robo display and the decals (Jaymz for the artwork)
The lads who turned up to make it such a good day  :daumenhoch:

Really enjoyed it , it wasn't just an outright booze cruise which is a change for us !! There was some good riding in there and obviously the sunshine made it even better .

I'll get my pics up soon .

Roll on the next one  :)
WANTED : Old school BMX patches/sew on badges ......  please  :)

Banachek BMX

« Reply #159 on: August 12, 2012, 02:21 PM »
Thanks very much Lenny, had a blast yesterday - I'm up for Radtor II anytime 8).
Awesome bikes & peeps. Carl & Alans collection were great to see. Big thanks to Alan for the food, drink & prizes - he had something for everyone of us in that raffle - top bloke.

Offline rick1970

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #160 on: August 12, 2012, 04:20 PM »
well what can i say ??   radtor was epic  wont forget that day and night for while feckin loved it all the way wigan knows  how to play  :smitten:  so a massive thanks to Lennie Carl and Alan for making this happen it was historic to say the least meeting pro's from bitd and seeing all alans bikes and memorabilier and of course meeting all our fellow radsters again old and new  :daumenhoch: and to top the weekend off dropped in to haigh hall on way home for the classic car show absolutley amazing turn out there too  :Great_Britain:
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 05:23 PM by Rick70 »

Offline rollin72

• 900 Air
  • I was a ninja
  • Rated:
« Reply #161 on: August 12, 2012, 05:03 PM »
looks like you all had a great day..I had much more fun..at fookin work :tickedoff:
Alans bikes look mint, proper survivors

Offline stu27

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #162 on: August 12, 2012, 05:09 PM »
cracking pics guys :daumenhoch:
love me prize i won in the raffle
a trade catologue from 82-83

negativity is for chumps,positivity is for champs

spyderpit13

« Reply #163 on: August 13, 2012, 08:56 PM »
well boys, was a good day on saturday, len, you done a top job organising this with carlos,  :daumenhoch: respect to ALAN WOODS for hosting this get together in his shop, and his own bikes on show from BITD..... was great meeting some top riders from BITD too. an seeing the memorabilia he had stashed away in the "alans cave"...
and the raffle... well, BIG thanks to the boys who where VERY understanding,, :D,,,you know who you are ;)..lol.. cheers lads.  :daumenhoch: 17 is defo my lucky number...... :daumenhoch:
nice1 len and carlos....
roll on RadTor 2.......oh and jay, top stickers, great design........ :daumenhoch:

Offline kungfunky

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #164 on: August 14, 2012, 04:17 PM »
Looked like another top RAD day out, great pics and great bikes. Really want that 75 BX-200   :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
WANTED....FRED BLOOD QUADANGLE FRAME..

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  RadTor

gfxgfx
gfx gfx