gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975537 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 29, 2024, 11:32 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  My for sale thread
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My for sale thread  (Read 734 times)

Offline 58 delray

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
My for sale thread
« on: July 05, 2012, 12:20 AM »
I cant reply in my thread as it has been locked, first off thanks to monkian for helping me while i have been without internet access, thanks mate.
I posted a thread up here in chat as soon as i knew there was gonna be problems due to the natwest fiasco and i got slated for it amd then it was removed, i was pre warning my buyers that thete was problems paying the courier because of access to funds.
I then moved house and only now have internet, paul (monkian) kindly kept people informed for me.this wouldnt have been needed had my thread about natwest been left alonw.
All items have now been sent out by courier today, why only today and not monday when the bank troubles were finaly over...well thats because today is the first day i could get away from work to do it. paul also pm'd the buyers my number so they could contact me.
It seems to me some people were to ready to jump in because of the previos problems with sales. comments like "not again" dont really help things.
Not all of the issues last time were down to me, despite being asked ro do so some people didnt supply addresses or say what they were paying for when they payed and it took me ages to work out what was whose and where it had to go, yet i was the one who got chastised for it.
I have never ripped anyone off on here and some people have had bloody good deals on some  nice stuff from me.
I have also done many favours for people on here like bringing stuff in from the states so that little or no import had to be payed plus i have lost count of the amount of stuff i have picked up from people and delivered to others or to dan saving them postage costs.

Andy

Offline BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN

• Berm Worm
  • "Click here for link"
  • Rated:
Re: My for sale thread
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2012, 12:27 AM »
Nice one Andy, your a good lad in my books  :daumenhoch: and paul is another top member and always ready to help  :daumenhoch:

:smitten: ;) B
The Devil is away on business, I'm having to step in for him - How can I make your day Hell !!!

Offline glenboy

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2012, 12:40 AM »
i don't really know andy personally so not sticking up for him for sticking up for hims sake, but i have bought 3 reasonably high  value items off andy and although not fast sending them , i got all items very safely packed and all as described

Offline Gnarlyscoots

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • BANNED
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2012, 01:02 AM »
Andy has done me 2 personal favours when it came to shipping stuff from the states. It was a slow process but, I had to appreciate the guy works shifts and he had to wait for it to arrive to the UK.

I cannot fault him for his honesty and generosity. Always appreciated Andy

:daumenhoch:
BANNED

Offline Gashead

• Team Owner
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Up the Gas
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2012, 08:20 AM »
I guess you have also read the generic email that was sent to all members re sales in the week.

Can you confirm that In2BMX, Snav and JT. Will receive their items which were pre Nat West's issues.

Please PM them direct.

Offline 58 delray

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2012, 09:58 AM »
I guess you have also read the generic email that was sent to all members re sales in the week.

Can you confirm that In2BMX, Snav and JT. Will receive their items which were pre Nat West's issues.

Please PM them direct.

no sorry nick i have not seen the generic email and as i said above ALL items have been posted, carl i have spoken to on the phone he should recieve his today, jt should have his at the latest tommorrow and snavs is going royal mail so thats anyones guess but it should be by monday, the frames should arrive today.
your reply here still doesnt answer why my thread warning people was slated and then removed though and why my for sale thread was locked so that i couldnt reply in it !

Offline Gashead

• Team Owner
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Up the Gas
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2012, 10:19 AM »
I have no idea why your warning thread was removed, nothing to do with me sorry, didn't even see it !

The reason for ME locking the for sale thread, was to stop copious members jumping on it and adding insult to injury. Which ended up with me receiving copious emails of complaint about the conduct of your sales.

I'm glad to hear that the members will now receive the goods as promised.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 01:20 PM by Gashead »

snav69

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2012, 09:24 PM »
No surprise that my stuff still hasn't landed ::)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  My for sale thread

gfxgfx
gfx gfx