gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975539 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6347 Members - Latest Member: Paulo2 May 01, 2024, 05:51 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  The great budget build off thread ***Deadline extended to 23rd Dec***
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The great budget build off thread ***Deadline extended to 23rd Dec***  (Read 36998 times)

dp and Chopper Dude

Re: The great budget build off thread
« Reply #200 on: December 15, 2012, 10:38 AM »
Not as much time as I needed before I gave my brake a little rattle can touch up  :'( I now have a badly painted brake calliper and a white hand. Bloody clumsy rushing idiot  :-[

I'll go with what everyone else thinks but what about New Year's Eve? End the year with a budget bang.

Offline oldschoolace

• Team Moderator
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Bodger
  • Rated:
« Reply #201 on: December 15, 2012, 11:02 AM »
 :LolLolLolLol: been rushing with mine too and made a mess of the gold paint. Bloody stuff takes forever to dry.
How about we extend the deadline for entries to next sunday 23rd with voting closing on the 30th? That way it wont directly clash with peoples plans for christmas or new years eve  :-\
Sixteen thirty-two. What is that? A year?   No, it's your top score on Pole Position.

Offline Taipan

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #202 on: December 15, 2012, 01:22 PM »
:LolLolLolLol: been rushing with mine too and made a mess of the gold paint. Bloody stuff takes forever to dry.
How about we extend the deadline for entries to next sunday 23rd with voting closing on the 30th? That way it wont directly clash with peoples plans for christmas or new years eve  :-\

That'll do mate :daumenhoch: I'm back in then :) another week will be just the ticket :daumenhoch:

Offline oldschoolace

• Team Moderator
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Bodger
  • Rated:
« Reply #203 on: December 15, 2012, 01:36 PM »
Deadline extended to 8pm sunday 23rd Dec   
Sixteen thirty-two. What is that? A year?   No, it's your top score on Pole Position.

Offline oldschoolace

• Team Moderator
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Bodger
  • Rated:
Re: The great budget build off thread ***Deadline extended to 23rd Dec***
« Reply #204 on: December 15, 2012, 09:33 PM »
Cant believe my build is actually finished. Final part came today so first entry going up tonight  :daumenhoch:

ratty67vw

« Reply #205 on: December 16, 2012, 12:30 AM »
EXCELLENT thanks oldschoolace  :daumenhoch:  :daumenhoch:
i still have to sort out some parts that have been delayed (lost in the post ) as well as getting a crank but i should get there

ratty67vw

« Reply #206 on: December 16, 2012, 03:52 AM »
a few pics of the shock as it is at the moment .the pink paint will be done when i get the decals so that i can match the colour to them .
slow progress but getting there .

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  The great budget build off thread ***Deadline extended to 23rd Dec***

gfxgfx
gfx gfx