gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975538 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6347 Members - Latest Member: Paulo2 May 01, 2024, 06:35 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  Liverpool, Chester, Northwest people, any! COME ON!!! Deeside private session...
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Liverpool, Chester, Northwest people, any! COME ON!!! Deeside private session...  (Read 2805 times)

skidmark

Scrape a few people together and split the fuel...bit late now like :D
Well I've got my bike together and it's....HORRIBLE  :( ...lets go!!!

Offline Badbaldie

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
come on guy take this opertunity to ride ... not just a new park , BUT ....... Joff doesnt know about it so he wont turn up which means we will all be safe  :LolLolLolLol:  Lets show Mr Skidmark some respect and loyalty ,hes been decent enough to put his hand into his own pocket and pay up front for the venue least we can do as fellow radsters is turn up . Except you Joff your a Jinx  :LolLolLolLol: its Sunday nowt on the TV back to work tomoz (unless Joff turns up) new venue lets make it a good un  :daumenhoch:

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
I'll see you there Len, I'm not riding though, I'm struggling to stand up today, that stag doo has broken me.

GO FORWARD TO THE PAST, WITH NRP'S

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
Just got in from this, it was ace, a great night, even though I didn't ride.

Great to put some faces to names, nice to meet you lads.

Big thanks to Skidmark (sorry mate, didn't get your real name) for sorting this out, top job mate, see you at the next one. :4_17_5:

GO FORWARD TO THE PAST, WITH NRP'S

Offline Badbaldie

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Just got in from a top night. what a fantastic park. big Thanks to SKIDMARK for organising what i hope is the first of many ramp nights  :daumenhoch:  no spills or injuries or 999 calls tonight ... now who was missing . J.O.F.F.  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Spen69

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • It was less than TWELVE parsecs.... .
  • Rated:
Lennie - how many showed up then bud ???
Still limping......

Offline Badbaldie

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Lennie - how many showed up then bud ???

about 17/18 i think .was a great park, with lights , cafe,vending machines that worked, toilets that flushed and taps that had water in them when you turned the tap. o and a few ramps too without dodgy broken coping  :LolLolLolLol:  its well worth a visit Spen and no tanoy ... the parks now closing ......  :LolLolLolLol:

skidmark

Brilliant evening fellas, thanks to all who made it happen!
I ended up just £20 down(as long as my brother coughs up ::))
We managed around 16 riding with a few along for the crack :)
Big thanks to those who chucked an extra few quids in the pot, took the sting out :daumenhoch:

Offline Spen69

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • It was less than TWELVE parsecs.... .
  • Rated:
Yep, I was at Flo last night in Nottingham and it had all kinds of mod cons we're not used to like flushing toilets :2funny:
Still limping......

megsy

Top night ladies ,Thanks for sorting it out Skidmark  :daumenhoch: Hopefully more to come in the new year

Offline hunterdubber

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Great park  :4_17_5:

Well worth the visit  :smitten:

I'd be up for another sometime in early 2013  :daumenhoch:
(Maybe a months notice so some others can confirm definate )

BIG thanks to Skidmark for sorting this , good move fella   :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  Liverpool, Chester, Northwest people, any! COME ON!!! Deeside private session...

gfxgfx
gfx gfx