gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975535 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 26, 2024, 03:24 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  Worcester 28th April 2013 ride: 17, 30 or 50 miles (Heart Foundation)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Worcester 28th April 2013 ride: 17, 30 or 50 miles (Heart Foundation)  (Read 963 times)

Offline aerostylie

• Cherry Picker
  • Ridin the TA (but not quite like Bob Medrano)
  • Rated:
Hi radsters, happy New Year to you all ;)

Fancy a challenge, wanna get fit and in the process help others? The annual British Heart Foundation ride at Worcester takes place in just over 3 months time on Sunday 28th April  8). Details of what the Heart Foundation do:

http://www.bhf.org.uk/about-us/what-we-do.aspx

There's no need to pre register, you can turn up on the day, pay an entry fee and choose from either 17, 30 or 50 miles riding though great countryside, stopping off at ye olde english pubs, riding with ya mates and knowing its all for a great cause. Myself and a few radsters did the 30 mile route back in 2011 and I think they'll tell you what a great day/laff it was, was very sunny/hot and raised £1k+  :shocked:

Team Rad prior to setting off, not knowing it was gonna be the hottest and sunniest day of the year!!
Griff, Brett, Stylie, Joe JT71, Mani, Stu27:

For further details see following link re the 2013 ride. There's no need to commit yourself right now, just a heads up. All welcome :)

http://www.bhf.org.uk/get-involved/events/bike-rides/event-information/worcestershire-bike-ride.aspx

Thanks for looking

Paul  :daumenhoch:
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 01:58 PM by aerostylie »
Vans Style

griff

Re: Worcester 28th April 2013 Heart Foundation Ride
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2013, 06:41 PM »
Nice one Paul, that brings back a few great memories  :daumenhoch:

And another date for the Rad calendar  ;)

I'm booked on hols the week before that but if I can get up there I will - definitely recommended to anyone who hasn't tried it yet

mani

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2013, 06:40 AM »
hi paul yes mate put me down mate :daumenhoch:

Offline aerostylie

• Cherry Picker
  • Ridin the TA (but not quite like Bob Medrano)
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 02:18 PM »
Thanks for the interest guys :daumenhoch: Hopefully it won't be snowing by then.

Prob looking at mid of the road 30 mile option.

Reckon last time it took about 5 hours.....with all the pubs stops.....errr I mean stops for vital fluids  ::)

Vans Style

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  Worcester 28th April 2013 ride: 17, 30 or 50 miles (Heart Foundation)

gfxgfx
gfx gfx