gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975501 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6344 Members - Latest Member: MTBMX March 29, 2024, 02:29 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  BMX Show n Shine event at the 2013 Volksword show at Sandown Park Esher.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: BMX Show n Shine event at the 2013 Volksword show at Sandown Park Esher.  (Read 6806 times)

Offline MaD-RoK

• Flip-Whip
  • I think my eyeball is allergic to sperm.
    • +100km BMX Marathon. Donate here....
  • Rated:

Offline Discostu

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Two's Company
  • Rated:
How is your hat Poochie?

I hope you wash it before the London ride.  ???  :-\  :-X  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Discostu

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Two's Company
  • Rated:
Got to agree with Adam it was a great show. And a good collection of bikes even though the weather wasn't that great.
The coolflo boys done a cracking job as always.   :4_17_5:

Offline Pooch

• Tail Whip
  • funny you should say that..
  • Rated:
Cool flo did an amazing job. All top boys :daumenhoch:
Griff loves BUM..

Offline Wez

• Look Back
  • What's Happenin' Derek ???
  • Rated:
Looked like a top gig.. I'm so fooked off with work for missing out ...  :tickedoff: 
WANTED: Orphan Early 80's Front Skyway Graphite 8)

Offline Kaner

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
What was he cleaning up???
don't ask, Ben... Put it this way! He's now sponsored by pampers. Good to see you Ben. :daumenhoch:

You too John.

What a great event and brilliant party, it was so friendly and well organised. Bloody good effort by the CoolFlo boys. Thanks very much to everyone that made it so cool.

Also thanks to Mick and Bendy for sorting my bikes out for the display, I forgot I had to out them away then was to ruined to out them out on the Sunday morning. Apologies gents.

Offline MaD-RoK

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
What club?

renegaderacer

Cracking weekend and top effort from the CoolFlo boys and everyone else involved!  :daumenhoch:  :4_17_5:

Offline Darren KAP

• 540 Air
  • Rated:

Awesome pics  :4_17_5:  cheers for sharing

Kappy  :daumenhoch:
Life .......... Your here for a good time not a long time

Offline Kaner

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
It was all Pooch's fault.

:LolLolLolLol:
i didn't put you hand in a bowl of warm water, while you were sleeping  :LolLolLolLol:
I had nothing to do with it.. Ask Ben.. He'd never seen anything like it.. He's mentally scared.. :LolLolLolLol:

Ha! Scarred for sure.

You guys were nuts. I felt like a child minder, but instead of giving you medicine I gave you beer.

Did make me chuckle, pretty much each time I saw one of you I handed over a beer, you were all completely fooked and I added a small amount of fuel to the fire each time. Bloody funny.

It was a brilliant party.

Dance off was funny as hell, the fat dude had a laugh stripping his clothes off and dancing in his USA flag boxers, but it turned a little strange when the small chap put on a little fingerless glove and pulled a red pom-pom skirt out of his jeans and did a routine, mental!

Offline AKGOFF

• 900 Air
  • 85 Hutch 'Woody' Trickstar
  • Rated:
It was all Pooch's fault.

:LolLolLolLol:
i didn't put you hand in a bowl of warm water, while you were sleeping  :LolLolLolLol:
I had nothing to do with it.. Ask Ben.. He'd never seen anything like it.. He's mentally scared.. :LolLolLolLol:

Ha! Scarred for sure.

You guys were nuts. I felt like a child minder, but instead of giving you medicine I gave you beer.

Did make me chuckle, pretty much each time I saw one of you I handed over a beer, you were all completely fooked and I added a small amount of fuel to the fire each time. Bloody funny.

It was a brilliant party.

Dance off was funny as hell, the fat dude had a laugh stripping his clothes off and dancing in his USA flag boxers, but it turned a little strange when the small chap put on a little fingerless glove and pulled a red pom-pom skirt out of his jeans and did a routine, mental!

WTF?????

I don't remember any of that Ben!!!
So you're to blame for getting us all fooked.  :LolLolLolLol:
*******EVERYTHING IS FOR SALE APART FROM THE TRICKSTARS******

Offline MaD-RoK

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
Yeah....blame Ben....  :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  BMX Show n Shine event at the 2013 Volksword show at Sandown Park Esher.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx