gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975537 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 28, 2024, 11:16 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Who are your favourite bike builders on RAD?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Who are your favourite bike builders on RAD?  (Read 4459 times)

Offline GTnumber1

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: Who are your favourite bike builders on RAD?
« Reply #75 on: February 13, 2013, 01:28 PM »
Holy cow plenty of mentions, and all appreciated believe me  :daumenhoch:.

I cant even narrow it down to a top 10 theres so many class builders and amazing bikes on here. RAD really is right up there as one of the best sites no doubt about it  :4_17_5:

But a mention must go out to Monkeybiscuits Mat, anyone who can build a Nomura as good as him gets my thumbs up....And although I've never met him and I'm not that much into my freestyle bikes Robbo always turns out some crackers  :daumenhoch:

yep totally aggree mate and robbo,  see i forget all the class builders and of course you ash, love all the ones i've done for

you as it's my era when i started on a bmx :daumenhoch:

Can I stop tickling your balls now both of you!?!?!?! :LolLolLolLol:

Big love for Dan, he makes my bikes what they are!!! :smitten:

Number 1 builder for me is my turkish mate Costa, many a time I've stood in his man cave in awe of his bikes and many a time I've tried to buy them off him. The attention to detail is second to none and even though I'm a fussy git with having my parts NOS/minty or repowdered I would happily let him build me a bike!  :daumenhoch: :-* :smitten: :4_17_5:

Also special love for discostu  :-*

Two of my all time favourites  :daumenhoch:

I'm not fooking Turkish  :knuppel2:

Offline kungfunky

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #76 on: February 13, 2013, 01:29 PM »
 :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:
WANTED....FRED BLOOD QUADANGLE FRAME..

In2 bmx

« Reply #77 on: February 13, 2013, 06:58 PM »
Anyone not been wanked off yet?

the gay pensioner ..   

He built some nice bikes  :daumenhoch:

Offline Robbo

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #78 on: February 13, 2013, 10:37 PM »
Anyone not been wanked off yet?

the gay pensioner ..   

He built some nice bikes  :daumenhoch:

Agreed, miss seeing Glen around the forum.....

griff

« Reply #79 on: February 13, 2013, 10:41 PM »

I cant even narrow it down to a top 10 theres so many class builders and amazing bikes on here. RAD really is right up there as one of the best sites no doubt about it  :4_17_5:

But a mention must go out to Monkeybiscuits Mat, anyone who can build a Nomura as good as him gets my thumbs up....And although I've never met him and I'm not that much into my freestyle bikes Robbo always turns out some crackers  :daumenhoch:

yep totally aggree mate and robbo,  see i forget all the class builders and of course you ash, love all the ones i've done for

Number 1 builder for me is my turkish mate Costa, many a time I've stood in his man cave in awe of his bikes and many a time I've tried to buy them off him. The attention to detail is second to none and even though I'm a fussy git with having my parts NOS/minty or repowdered I would happily let him build me a bike!  :daumenhoch: :-* :smitten: :4_17_5:

I'm off to Istanbul on the 24th, let me know if you need anything picking up Steve  :daumenhoch:

Offline Discostu

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Two's Company
  • Rated:
« Reply #80 on: February 13, 2013, 11:10 PM »
I would like to put up a few names.

The curbow brothers, they both build some great bikes like the gold super tuff burner, the chrome/blue hot heart, the baby blue Pk ripper, and the sparkly blue cyclepro. All stunning.

Glynnyboy builds some nice bikes. His national pro is one of my favourites.

Dordymush always builds outstanding s&m's

Wini has done some great builds. I love the Craig le Paige. A well worthy winner at Mk.

Midschool john is defiantly flying the flag for some of the nicest midschool bikes I have seen of late. And always shows them with great pics. I wish I could take pics like that.

Mbdh Ollie has done the airmaster and mk1 condor some justice. He managed to source some super rare bits. (I'm sure he must nosh people off)  :LolLolLolLol:

Robbo always builds some good bikes and has a good eye for detail. I am probably his biggest critic ;D

Steven costa. Well what can I say about old turkboy?  He is the best gt builder in the world by none. Amazing bikes.

Kungfunky ash. I was amazed at the se collection at Mk. That man had nearly all of se history present in one tent!  :shocked:

Stidds. Even though we have had a few heated discussions. I can't fault his rare race bike builds.

Bobbafett. I was amazed with his collection at mk11. Just wow

Steve69. He always builds a good bike. And is the man that is behind Adams exotic stunning builds.

Mani. The green fox four (is that right?) the chrome gt performer and the trm. All lovely

Wazza. He always builds nice stuff. Like the purple haze trickstar and the jmc mini.

Animal Steve. A very special collection of English bikes and that rgd remake stem was awesome.

Kappy. He has an amazing collection. It's a shame he doesn't get more recognition for the rareness of some of his builds.

Retrodan always does some nice builds on a budget. Proving you don't have to throw loads of money at it.

Brettypeeps always builds a nice bike.

Sawzell. What can you say that hasn't already been said? The guy is a bike restoring genius.

And then lastly Dom, jay and mr nos Matt swivel all have a Haro collection that bob Haro himself would be happy to own. Let alone any of us.

Offline GTnumber1

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #81 on: February 14, 2013, 01:28 AM »

I'm off to Istanbul on the 24th, let me know if you need anything picking up Steve  :daumenhoch:

Fooking cheap skate  ;D ;D

Offline Glynnyboy

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #82 on: February 14, 2013, 01:03 PM »
I think most that spring to my mind have been mentioned.
I am a little guilty sometimes of taking more notice when soaking builds up of them been from guys I have had the pleasure of chat with.
I try to do my homework so I can understand what I'm looking at but sometimes when you get the pleasure of a chat you can really feel the passion & understand reasons more clearly . That's one of the many reasons why mk is so important I think.
There's some really regular consistent guys and I think this is what puts this place at the top.
The quality build ratio is very healthy at the side of all the BS/banter/chit chat in comparison to any other bmx forum imo.
So I hope I pretty much wannked everyone off a bit there.  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Robbo

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #83 on: February 14, 2013, 02:33 PM »

I am probably his biggest critic ;D

Literally? dont put yourself down poppet.  :-*  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Ah feck it, go on then...
  • Rated:
« Reply #84 on: February 14, 2013, 03:16 PM »
Ta for the mentions lads, for me, too many to mention but certainly Costa the Turk, Dom, Jay, Chris (wish I kept my TA), Kappy, Lee radman, Rombloke, Bretty, Dordy, Mark J for stunning Hutch's, Del, Adam (good taste even though Steve builds them lol), Terry, Dave Beard, Robbo (if he keeps it), DB250f Paul, Munners, Phil Sawzall and Andy Mr Zeronine, as I said too many to mention but lots on rad that captivates our imagination and keeps us interested  :smitten:

Offline stidds

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #85 on: February 14, 2013, 06:33 PM »

Stidds. Even though we have had a few heated discussions. I can't fault his rare race bike builds.

But we did keep things interesting on site for about 10 minutes Stu  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline meticulous

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #86 on: February 14, 2013, 06:56 PM »
70 bikes plus,  and i've not been wanked yet,  were they all shite....      :'( :'(

for me its N2cus for his fraudulant paint jobs (he took all the glory) but built some corkers in about 2 years flat...

nick munners...

KPspazman for having the foresight to buy up 20,000,000 bikes before earth began....

then myself coz everyones else were shite....    ;D ;D
R.I.P  O.M. Far short of the finish line...

Offline markyp

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #87 on: February 14, 2013, 07:45 PM »
too many to mention but in no particular order here are some of my faves

pkradman
hunterdubber
wildon
spartacus
macmania
meticulous
in2bmx
sawzall
glynnyboy
kungfungky
southern andy(anbody who can builld a bike for 50p deserves a mention!!) :2funny:
Arsenal FC not Arsene FC

Victoria Concordia crescit

Offline crazycraig

• BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #88 on: February 14, 2013, 07:50 PM »
I'm surprised no one has mentioned jimmy p . His bikes always looked the part 
Old School BMX only
Cash is King
Your not famous because you have a BMX so dont expect me to lick your arse for bits !!! I will leave that to the sheep
Jim'll fix it did loads for charity

Offline southern andy

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #89 on: February 14, 2013, 07:53 PM »
I'm surprised no one has mentioned jimmy p . His bikes always looked the part 

I did Craig, he was an ace builder. Loads of thought and effort :4_17_5:

One build a year, the only way to get it right. No rushing involved.

Offline hunterdubber

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #90 on: February 14, 2013, 08:03 PM »

i've not been wanked yet,

Sam,,,It's not who's your favorite Body builder on RAD  ::)  :idiot2:  :LolLolLolLol:

Plus CrazyCraig is probably the best builder on here ,,, but again not bikes

Nuclear strength Biffters  :crazy2:

Ask  N2CUS  :LolLolLolLol:

The Silver van of death where all the biggest builds are made  :shocked:  >:D

:LolLolLolLol:

« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 08:06 PM by Hunterdubber »

Offline crazycraig

• BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #91 on: February 15, 2013, 12:03 AM »

i've not been wanked yet,

Sam,,,It's not who's your favorite Body builder on RAD  ::)  :idiot2:  :LolLolLolLol:

Plus CrazyCraig is probably the best builder on here ,,, but again not bikes

Nuclear strength Biffters  :crazy2:

Ask  N2CUS  :LolLolLolLol:

The Silver van of death where all the biggest builds are made  :shocked:  >:D

:LolLolLolLol:

and where the best builders thought outside the box an were brought to there knees :-)
Old School BMX only
Cash is King
Your not famous because you have a BMX so dont expect me to lick your arse for bits !!! I will leave that to the sheep
Jim'll fix it did loads for charity

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Who are your favourite bike builders on RAD?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx