gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975538 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 30, 2024, 12:47 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Who else has built a bike for their other half?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Who else has built a bike for their other half?  (Read 2788 times)

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Re: Who else has built a bike for their other half?
« Reply #50 on: February 14, 2013, 07:44 AM »

brought her a OM flyer and put a massive leopard skin springer seat on it, she loves it, and the daughter wanted a all matt black united mothership for Christmas

Offline Discostu

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Two's Company
  • Rated:
« Reply #51 on: February 14, 2013, 09:22 AM »
My missus fell in love with Craig Curbow's Tange Hot Heart build when she saw the pictures from MK11, and she has been pestering me to build her one ever since, for no other reason than - in typical girly fashion - she loves anything heart shaped!  :smitten:

But, as you will all know, sourcing a decent HH frame that some twonk hasn't taken a drill to in order to ET it is not easy, or cheap, but I continue to look.......

:daumenhoch:

Oh dear it looks like you have missed out as Craig had that bike up for sale a few weeks back, but it has sold now.

hooga1975

« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2013, 09:43 AM »
My misses built her own Skyway TA last year.  Mind you I did have to fund a few of the parts!  She has been over the the track with me on one of my crusiers and started to learn how to jump, and has come mountain biking to chicksands a couple of times.

I am currently  collecting parts to build her her own mountain bike as she wants to come out more once the weather get warmer.

Offline not johndub71

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2013, 10:30 AM »
Not bikes but ski's. SA as banged on about trying skiing, so lent her some of my boots which wouldnt close on her calves because womens boots are bigger, but she had a go on the local hill and enjoyed it. So, bought her some boots, altered some spare slalom skis for her, and said are you having a go... NO... oh ffs. Want to go to Tamworth? No.. Next time.. If she said build me a bmx 'id fook her off.. Split arses..
Facebook/Fr35Hair

Offline That Swan Guy

• Team Moderator
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #54 on: February 15, 2013, 06:47 PM »
Here is Christine (named after the car in the movie of the same name)

It's been a bitch to build, what could've gone wrong went wrong.
Blood was spilt building this. :tickedoff:

All Claire's colour choice.
I hope she's happy! :LolLolLolLol:

Yes Lenny, it is hard seat. Don't worry a softie has been ordered :LolLolLolLol:
Who wants to ride with Eddie Fiola?

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #55 on: February 15, 2013, 06:51 PM »
That looks ace Swan Guy, I love the decal design, pure 80s. :coolsmiley:

GO FORWARD TO THE PAST, WITH NRP'S

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Who else has built a bike for their other half?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx