gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975501 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6344 Members - Latest Member: MTBMX March 29, 2024, 11:37 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Bournemouth BMX 2nd June
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Bournemouth BMX 2nd June  (Read 3381 times)

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
Bournemouth BMX 2nd June
« on: May 14, 2013, 08:09 PM »
Just had a message from the Vice Chairman of the Bournemouth BMX Club asking if i can help them out.

On the 2nd June they have a Southern regional down there and they want to hold an Old school show and shine event on the same day. They would like as many old schoolers and as many old school bikes as they can. Now i know it maybe a little short notice and the Vice chairman is also aware but i said i'd post this up on RAD to try and help them out. From what i can gather there are prizes and such like also........( i think )

So if you think you can make it then please let this thread know and i'll pass on all the info to Andy as i can.

We did one a year or two back down there and it was a great event with the likes of Tim March and Sarah-Jane Nicholls turning up to name but a few. John Johns with his World championship winning Hutch cruiser also came down.

Hopefully i can find out more pretty soon.
A long time ago, in a land far away!

Poole Panther

Re: Bournemouth BMX 2nd June
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2013, 03:07 PM »
I'll be up for it... Only a 10 min drive for me... :)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Bournemouth BMX 2nd June

gfxgfx
gfx gfx