gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975538 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 29, 2024, 02:56 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Calling Clint - you were after my brother's chrome mk2 Mongoose before the crash
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Calling Clint - you were after my brother's chrome mk2 Mongoose before the crash  (Read 363 times)

Offline Spen69

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • It was less than TWELVE parsecs.... .
  • Rated:
As the title says, someone called Clint was after one of my brother's hoard of Mongooses. It was his chrome mk2 gusset Goose and since the pm's have gone, I can't even recall your user name.

Drop me a pm if you still want the f&f (& new decal set!)  :daumenhoch:

Spen
Still limping......

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
Oldschoolace maybe

Offline oldschoolace

• Team Moderator
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Bodger
  • Rated:
Not me  :P

There are two of us though  :LolLolLolLol:

CD250 or something like that his tag was, avatar was a Bob style drawing of a race helmet and goggles i think  :daumenhoch:

Sixteen thirty-two. What is that? A year?   No, it's your top score on Pole Position.

Offline adenough

• 540 Air
  • Buzz Killington...
  • Rated:
mongooses just sounds wrong to me, think I prefer 'mongii' as in other plurals....  :-X :LolLolLolLol:

Offline oldschoolace

• Team Moderator
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Bodger
  • Rated:
Sixteen thirty-two. What is that? A year?   No, it's your top score on Pole Position.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Calling Clint - you were after my brother's chrome mk2 Mongoose before the crash

gfxgfx
gfx gfx