gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975524 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 19, 2024, 02:13 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  king of concrete is back ( Southsea Skatepark Bank Holiday weekend )....!!!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: king of concrete is back ( Southsea Skatepark Bank Holiday weekend )....!!!  (Read 757 times)

Offline whatquid

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • Rated:
Yo............radsters, king of concrete is back at southsea skatepark over the Aug bank holiday weekend, with a whole load of sponsers and a 2000 pounds cash dollar prizes its looking to be a sick weekend, vert, street, bowls, miniramp/spine comp as well as  a load of other stuff so the deal is bring your old school bmx rides, get them on display, trade some stuff off you dont want, hang out and get rad.......peace
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 01:44 PM by whatquid »

Offline whatquid

• Rated:
Southsea Skatepark Bank Holiday Weekend, check out www.southseaskatepark.com

Offline Lenny-Lentini

• BMX Legend
  • Cherry Picker
  • New Man Ting Productions
  • Rated:
Yeah Brother.

I haven't been since '92.

Keep the Faith. L
you ain't a badman, you live with your nan

Offline trickyrichiedeno

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
Road trip  :)

Offline GREG-STER

• Rated:
these were always good,
wonder if your can still get away with tentin allnight on the grass next to the park.

Offline Faze 3

• Site Supporter
  • Rockwalk
  • No school like the old school
  • Rated:
oh shit I'm on holiday, would have loved to go to koc again. Haven't been since 1999?

Got the RAD BMX article on the event somewhere, some great action if I remember right, somebody Galley ripped ::)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  king of concrete is back ( Southsea Skatepark Bank Holiday weekend )....!!!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx