gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975537 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 29, 2024, 12:10 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Jaguar Seat
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Jaguar Seat  (Read 1331 times)

Dr Skyway

Jaguar Seat
« on: April 01, 2012, 08:18 PM »
I've got a Red Aero Jaguar seat and wondered if anyone could give me some more information on it?

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
Re: Jaguar Seat
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2012, 02:02 AM »
Jaguar Ariake made the Cycle Pro seats (Shotgun, ShotgunII, etc); what other sort of info are you after?

Better to crash and burn than fade away

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2012, 08:22 AM »
Jaguar Ariake made the Cycle Pro seats (Shotgun, ShotgunII, etc); what other sort of info are you after?

probably some PM's asking if he'll sell it  ;)

Dr Skyway

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2012, 07:00 PM »

Cheers Marty, thought it looked shotgun'esque

So it wouldnt look out of place on a PK build then? fancied something different than a Kashi, so what sort of year were they produced?

Not looking to sell pickle, took me long enough to find a NOS Red saddle, stuff just isnt as available as it once was..... :(

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2012, 02:42 AM »
Depends on what one you have, but they were produced from the early 80's through to late 80's

Offline Mikku

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Keeping it RAD in Japan!
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2014, 04:07 AM »
Was going to post a new topic but found this one, so thought I'd resurrect it and keep the info together. Have just picked up this black Jaguar 2 Champion and want to put a date on it but there are 2 sets of numbers. I'm guessing that the date stamp is the one in the centre of the seat (3rd photo), which would make it Dec 1979, but does anyone know? Thanks in advance!

From Dorset to Japan:- http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,182215.0.html
Ok riders, random start. Riders ready, watch the gate old gaijin make a fool of himself! :D

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2014, 03:00 PM »
Was going to post a new topic but found this one, so thought I'd resurrect it and keep the info together. Have just picked up this black Jaguar 2 Champion and want to put a date on it but there are 2 sets of numbers. I'm guessing that the date stamp is the one in the centre of the seat (3rd photo), which would make it Dec 1979, but does anyone know? Thanks in advance!

I tjink you are spot on, Dec 79

Offline Mikku

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Keeping it RAD in Japan!
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2014, 03:26 PM »
Cheers!  :daumenhoch:
From Dorset to Japan:- http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,182215.0.html
Ok riders, random start. Riders ready, watch the gate old gaijin make a fool of himself! :D

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Jaguar Seat

gfxgfx
gfx gfx