gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975535 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 25, 2024, 02:40 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Frame Identification
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Frame Identification  (Read 3456 times)

Offline fischflo

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Re: Frame Identification
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2014, 09:49 PM »
yeah ....painted yellows ....almost a classic :teef: .

I go two pairs flying around, too - one 'white' one 'blue' 

Offline killahurtz

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2014, 07:07 PM »
Wow they have took a kicking. Mine should not get that kind of use. The original idea is to use it with my 3 lads as there 5,6 and 7 so I thought a nice old schooler to free wheel around with them would be much better than my mountain bike, which I brought as a classic. Its a Raleigh Max Cro-moly 93. I think I need to start moving on with my life though, at least thats what my missis keeps telling me. I dont think it helps that Im stuck in my Old School raving days, as I play fortnightly onradioactivefm strictly vinyl aswell and its all 89 through to 94 tunes. What do they say about keep looking back you can't move forward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline fischflo

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2014, 08:41 PM »
the wheels aren't mine ..... just an example .......forgot whose they are :teef:

stuck in mid school, so to say :D ..... you should probably listen to your Mrs, think she wants you to finally get the house done ...? Give her what she wants! :slayer: Then you can start cluttering up the place with your bikes ;D

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Frame Identification

gfxgfx
gfx gfx