gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975594 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 05, 2024, 03:28 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Market Place  |  Jumble Sale  |  SOLD SOLD Sony 5.1 channel Amp with FM Tuner - MANCAVE TUNES !
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: SOLD SOLD Sony 5.1 channel Amp with FM Tuner - MANCAVE TUNES !  (Read 536 times)

Offline Robmac

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
BOTH NOW SOLD, AMP PENDING COLLECTION.
THANKS FELLAS

I have a couple of HIFi separates that I need to shift as I'm moving and have nowhere for them.

First is a Sony 5.1 surround sound amp with FM radio in silver. It is in really good shape and has hardly been used. It's probably 4 or 5 years old, maybe more, so not state of the art, but works great and I can't see a scratch on it. I used it in my man-cave mostly just for the FM radio. Add a pair of speakers and you have decent man-cave or garage sounds. Would be a good setup for surround sound if you have the speakers.

Second is an awesome old school Pioneer 100 CD changer. SOLD SOLD SOLD I've owned this forever, I bought it new back in about 1995. It was the coolest thing in the world back then  8) I used it to keep all my old 90's CDs in and play them for old times sake now and again. Sure, you could load them all onto iTunes, or whatever, but this is a proper old school solution to having loads of CDs.
A few scratches on the top, but the front is fine and it works like new. Not had a lot of use in the last 10 years or more.

Both are complete with remotes and are in great working order. They're old, but way too good to chuck out.
I'm looking for 35 each, posted parcelforce, as I recon the postage will be £15 (especially on the cd changer as it's bloody heavy) and it just isn't worth me pi**ing about with them for any less.

If you can pick up from Ware, Herts then we can work out a dirt cheap deal.
PM me either way.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 04:46 PM by Robmac »

Offline Jono

• Look Back
  • RADBury 1st May (Bank Holiday Sunday)
  • Rated:
Re: Pioneer 100 CD Changer ! and Sony 5.1 channel Amp MANCAVE TUNES !
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2014, 03:01 PM »
before i converted to pc i had one of these pioneer cd players had it converted to play karaoke cds it was a great bit of kit
Jono

Offline Robmac

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Re: Pioneer 100 CD Changer ! and Sony 5.1 channel Amp MANCAVE TUNES !
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2014, 09:11 AM »
CD changer is sold, thanks

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Market Place  |  Jumble Sale  |  SOLD SOLD Sony 5.1 channel Amp with FM Tuner - MANCAVE TUNES !

gfxgfx
gfx gfx